How Promiscuous can your future wife be? Vol. Marrying Jumpoffs

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wouldn't marry a woman who slept with more than 10 guys?

Good luck finding that buddy, and even if she says so, he lying to ya
roll.gif

Pointing out exact numbers in this type of situation is nuts.
You ain't gonna get an exact number. Ever. Ever. Ever.
laugh.gif

Numbers don't tell the entire story anyway.

I just wanna know that the chick has some self discipline.
No nudes or videos on the net. No trains or gangbangs plz.

I don't think you can ever know how many guys the girl has smashed
you just gotta get to know her and you will get an idea of how she is

no marriage though and no sasha singletons either
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wouldn't marry a woman who slept with more than 10 guys?

Good luck finding that buddy, and even if she says so, he lying to ya
roll.gif

Pointing out exact numbers in this type of situation is nuts.
You ain't gonna get an exact number. Ever. Ever. Ever.
laugh.gif

Numbers don't tell the entire story anyway.

I just wanna know that the chick has some self discipline.
No nudes or videos on the net. No trains or gangbangs plz.
QFMFT

all this boils down to one question? how many is too many? everyone in here has different answers/opinions - only one thing sucks about the past, you can'tchange it - so should one carry their past on their sleeve? that makes no sense everyone would walk around depressed and alone

roll.gif

It doesn't matter what number any of you come up with, you'll NEVER know the truth.
Damn, I thought I was naive.

At the dudes expecting to marry a woman, with only no more than 5 sticks on her jacket. Are in for a reality check.

Women have more than 5 men when they're 15 or 16.

what I find odd is yall preaching how if a chick has low numbers she's definitely lying yet we are talkin about potential wives here. what will youbelieve that she says
laugh.gif

basically anything they got going that aint in they favor is going to be lied about? yall _s some fools. there are chicks out there with self respect andmorals.

and yall talkin bout dudes are unrealistic for expecting under 10
eek.gif
. NOCHICK would get vows from me with 10 notches on her belt. id literally be single my entire life. yall some morons though encouraging dudes to settle

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

basically anything they got going that aint in they favor is going to be lied about? yall _s some fools. there are chicks out there with self respect and morals.

blastforme

As true as that may be that you will never get the "true" number, i do hold myself to pretty #$!#!%% high standards. I have ways to boil thatquestion done and get as close to the answer as possible.... if its too many its an easy pass. Not because she may have went through a "phase" in herlife, but once a JO, always a JO. You can't for one second tell me that a chick who messed around and partied too much in college (went through 15-20 guysmin.) isn't gonna cheat on your sorry simpin $$!. Your in for a rude awakening if you think thats the truth.

Like OP stated, she's gonna hit you with some "oh honey ive changed im not like that anymore. those nudes of me online....well baby i was in college iwas having fun...thats not me anymore". Nah, it dont work like that.

At the same time where i can say i hold myself to high standards and i prefer women to be under a certain number, i choose to also put out only the best for mywomen.

Simply,
Nudes online = Pass
Videos = Pass
"Questionable Tattoos" = Pass
20+ "Partners" = Pass

Some of you simps on here will fall for anything a woman says as long as she gives you the P. The jumpoff looks good and gives you P so you will wife her?
laugh.gif

what exactly are questionable tattoos?

i just want to make sure i get this right so i can one day hope someone makes an honest JO...uh woman out of me

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i just want to make sure i get this right so i can one day hope someone makes an honest JO...uh woman out of me

I have a tattoo rule as well. I just have a thing about the size of the tat. Bigger than my hand = no go.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I have a tattoo rule as well. I just have a thing about the size of the tat. Bigger than my hand = no go.
what the hell you doin up?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
Summer sleep schedule FTL
laugh.gif
And you Dad?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
Summer sleep schedule FTL
laugh.gif
And you Dad?
laugh.gif

volunteering ftw...folunteering at 7 am ftl
tired.gif

I guess I'll put in my 3 cents.

I still recall my first "girlfriend" How many guys have you had sex with? Her: "I don't remember, I think 5 or maybe 6?" Me:
roll.gif
Her: "What's so funny?, wait are we talking about just sex? " Me:
roll.gif
roll.gif
I had to wife her just based of her sense of humor for assumingI was braindead.

I have tried to make a JO into a house wife, and I am not ashamed at all I charged it to the game and kept it moving. I have also had long term relationshipswith two virgins. Both had their plusses, and def minuses.

Anyway I believe that numbers really don't matter when it comes to my relationships, because I am so picky in my relationships that when it comes down tosomeone I am wifing chances are the numbers are very low coupled with the fact I can spot a lie a mile away......Anyway

Women will stop at nothing keep illusions, especially involving a situation they find comfortable to be in.
As shallow as it may seem there are two contributing factors when I look into a girl I want to date.

1. Her Father: Is he involved in her life, if he is how so?...If not...RUN.
Also what is is intellect like, intelligent?...Observant?....Witty? As lame as it may seem to NT I am all about genes.
2. Her Mother, is she involved in her life?....Is she still attractive?....Intellect ect.....

Also see how a girl acts when she is with her friends, it is hard for a woman to put on an act when she is with her friends. Not like us guys who could put onan act in front of Jesus. Is she considerate around her friends?......Acting different in any noticeable way is a redflag for several reasons.

I think every guys worse nightmare is wifing a JO, I know people love each other but got damn I gotta hurt knowing your girl got some ghetto gagger scenesfloating around some where
smh.gif

The truth is we will never know the exact number
laugh.gif

I know one chick who told me her number was 14 and she was only 21 I was
eek.gif
, until she told me it was actually more but she didn't count them because shewasn't pleased
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

I think every guys worse nightmare is wifing a JO, I know people love each other but got damn I gotta hurt knowing your girl got some ghetto gagger scenes floating around some where
smh.gif

The truth is we will never know the exact number
laugh.gif

I know one chick who told me her number was 14 and she was only 21 I was
eek.gif
, until she told me it was actually more but she didn't count them because she wasn't pleased
smh.gif

Thats probable cause for a murder-suicide
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom