How Promiscuous can your future wife be? Vol. Marrying Jumpoffs

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

You really see the difference between mature adults and immature children in posts like these..

So what's an acceptable number Mr. Maturo?

if you are patient and don't settle, trust there are chicks out there with a very small amount of notches under their belt. thing is, what standard areyou holding for yourself to. that said: 99.999999999% of women have been someone's jumpoff
ohwell.gif

I guess somebody will have to marry and get the jump offs pregnant...word to K3LLz

But that's not me....If that makes me immature than so be it..

I won't marry the chick in high school that was giving dome to *%%!#! in the staircase.....How she going to kiss my kids with that mouth?

And I won't marry the girl in college that was getting g-banged at the frat parties.....How she going to raise my kids if she does that?

*$+%!...I'll leave those girls for you to marry, get pregnant and love for the rest of your life...

Real Talk You gotta get em young so you know where its been, I would suggest between 16 and 17 1/2, I mean you keep it trained and loyal like a lil puppy andwhen you ready you go man up and marry it.

As far as if you an old head and dont wanna go the young rout, I would suggest that you do a ho calculator that I devised a couple of years back:

Lets assume that the avearge female loses her V card at 16, you basically divide the number of years shes been sexually active by how many partners she had soits like this

shorty is 24 if shes told you she slept with 9 dudes it would go

9/8 =1 penis a year (which isnt TOO bad, nah mean?)

My key would be like
1-if she not a bird , she could be potential
2-she kinda loose but if she got money than hold it down
2.5/>-Ho, Run away, dont even think about it, NEXT!!!

The problem is of course chicks lie about their count as much as I hear an MJ song on the radio so use the caluculator with a CURVE of course...
lata my N*******

I'm 22 and its like damn what can you expect...chicks I meet in college don't mean anything because they have low numbers in college but u have no ideawhat they've done in hs...n then some chicks were innocent in hs and turn straight nasty in college...i could meet a new chick 2 weeks from now andi'll have to go by her word cause I didn't know !$@* about her previously

I hope I don't marry a jo but who knows cause million of dudes unknowingly do...just hope I'm not one...hell some of your mothers were probjo's...especially if she had you young

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

I guess somebody will have to marry and get the jump offs pregnant...word to K3LLz

I won't marry the chick in high school that was giving dome to *%%!#! in the staircase.....How she going to kiss my kids with that mouth?

And I won't marry the girl in college that was getting g-banged at the frat parties.....How she going to raise my kids if she does that?

*$+%!...I'll leave those girls for you to marry, get pregnant and love for the rest of your life...

You seen dudes arms? He was gone die anyway.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

if you are patient and don't settle, trust there are chicks out there with a very small amount of notches under their belt. thing is, what standard are you holding for yourself to. that said: 99.999999999% of women have been someone's jumpoff
ohwell.gif

yeh ... my rule was anything more than single digits is a no go 4 me ... the shorty i'm dating now hit me w/ the 9 ... i was like
frown.gif
right @ the edge ...my last few chicks all been under 5 but they ain't work ...
#'s are important to me but it ain't the whole story ... for example ... shorty can say 8 and u may be happy w/ that but what if 7 came in a 3 monthperiod ...
i don't want no nude pics getting back to me, no sex tapes, single digit # of partners, you're taking ur STD w/ me so there is nothing to hide, ...
DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE

Originally Posted by gambit215

Real Talk You gotta get em young so you know where its been, I would suggest between 16 and 17 1/2, I mean you keep it trained and loyal like a lil puppy and when you ready you go man up and marry it.

As far as if you an old head and dont wanna go the young rout, I would suggest that you do a ho calculator that I devised a couple of years back:

Lets assume that the avearge female loses her V card at 16, you basically divide the number of years shes been sexually active by how many partners she had so its like this

shorty is 24 if shes told you she slept with 9 dudes it would go

9/8 =1 penis a year (which isnt TOO bad, nah mean?)

My key would be like
1-if she not a bird , she could be potential
2-she kinda loose but if she got money than hold it down
2.5/>-Ho, Run away, dont even think about it, NEXT!!!

The problem is of course chicks lie about their count as much as I hear an MJ song on the radio so use the caluculator with a CURVE of course...
lata my N*******

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

All women are %$%+ bags, the sooner you realize that the sooner you'll be able to get married and not care. Every one will marry a ex *****.

Short and sweet. Double standard. Dude gets around he's the man,woman on the other hand does same. Automatic ho. Not right.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Chick that want me to date her now. Been with 7 dudes and 2 girls. 3 of the dudes being dudes I know personally. She got another +*%!% name tatted on her and a tat over her ... and her ... pierced as well as her nips...

Told me I need to see beyond her past faults and learn to grow with her...

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

You really see the difference between mature adults and immature children in posts like these..

missed_the_point.jpg

I guess I did. Point it out for me. (being serious, not tryna be funny)

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Supposed your girl or your wife did all of those things in another state or country. Would that change your perception of her?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To the people saying posters in here are "naive" and "immature"Did you guys wife up JOs? Why not share your opinion on the topic?
eyes.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by infamousod

Cobra Kai wrote:

Rudemiester wrote:

missed_the_point.jpg

I guess I did. Point it out for me. (being serious, not tryna be funny)

there's no magic number, either a girl is or isn't for you. having this conversation at all shows immaturity.

Originally Posted by no vert

Short and sweet. Double standard. Dude gets around he's the man,woman on the other hand does same. Automatic ho. Not right.
Both are hos for not respecting themselves and their bodies. #*$$ a double standard. It ain't a good look to slay a different chick every weekif you're a guy and its not a good look to get ___ down by a different dude every time you go out.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by no vert

Both are hos for not respecting themselves and their bodies. #*$$ a double standard. It ain't a good look to slay a different chick every week if you're a guy and its not a good look to get ___ down by a different dude every time you go out.

thank you.

'Dont ask, dont tell' doesnt only apply to the military. I'd rather never know how many dudes have been in my future wife.

Back
Top Bottom