How Promiscuous can your future wife be? Vol. Marrying Jumpoffs

I can't front, I'd want to know if my girl was easy in the past
And to be honest I don't think I'd ever get married unless I found sum1 EXTREMELY special (but I guess thats the point to begin with)

Sum of the things I see and know go on get me sick
Its one thing to have a history but damn can we as ppl, not just putting the owness on females, have some standards for ourselves?

In conclusion I don't think I wat any female children, especially on the track we're on
SMH

Could u imagine If dude who got married to the girl that got Amtrak'ed found out?
That'd be an immediate divorce on this side, I'm sorry

And what is this sister site I keep hearing about?

Thread appears from the grave......
laugh.gif

There's really no telling. I'm just not going to get married until there are zero doubts in my mind thats who i want to be with.
Until then I'm going to keep wearing hats, looking for bad ones, and chillin.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

I'm never getting married, but the main can't have more than 5 (even that seems too high
sick.gif
)

you serious tho? i know chicks that are fresh out of high school in in the 5-7 region
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

All I have to say is don't be a hypocrite. Don't go and give a girl a hard time for sleeping with 10 dudes, when you've slept with 30 girls. It's a double standard.

You give a girl a hard time for getting gang banged, while you're the one gang banging her. What the hell?
If a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a @%@#!$ lock.

Originally Posted by And I Love It

All I have to say is don't be a hypocrite. Don't go and give a girl a hard time for sleeping with 10 dudes, when you've slept with 30 girls. It's a double standard.

You give a girl a hard time for getting gang banged, while you're the one gang banging her. What the hell?
If a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a @%@#!$ lock.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

as long as her number is in the same neighborhood as myself, then i would consider wifing her. but let me make one thing clear, she has to pass countless otherobstacles before she is considered wifey material. until then, she is my jumpoff. am i the only male who sees every woman as a jumpoff until she provesherself?

in order for me to get married to a girl..she has to be a practicing muslim..virgin..shy..and wear lose clothing and a head scarf..
im muslim btw..
muslim women are great

Your all some gullible young dudes trying to set a number.

1. 99.9% of the females you meet have been RAVAGED by someone else, you ain't Christopher Columbus regardless what your chick tells you.

2. I'd rather be with a broad that has been with 10 dudes, rather than with 1 that used to crap on her. Numbers don't mean a lot (to a certain extent).

3. If your chick has been with a small number, she'll probably get curious and end up cheating on you, or she just doesn't know how to ****, which tome is extremely annoying.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by And I Love It

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
WORD!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First and foremost, I didnt read the whole thread.

Now I'm not sure if my shorty is lying herself, Like most of you all have said, we would never know. But I 95% fully believe what she says, I gotta say 95%because I would NEVER know unless I was her.

BUT in the beginning, way before we even was together, we was close friends, and she told me back then that she was with 3 dudes, NOT a bad number IMO

I became #4 after we started dealing. She's one of those "I dont care, i'd tell you the truth." *$! on a dude type chicks, aint afraid totell a dude that's tryna spit some game off.

I see some dudes in here that don't really care, and some dudes that do care.
Honestly, It DOES matter to me how many dudes a chick messed with prior to me. If a chick got gutted by a lotta dudes, how are you so sure she's not a sexaddict? Jumping from man to man.
How are you so sure that this "ride or die" act is real or not? How you know she's not going to step out on you?
You would NEVER know BUT the chances are lower of that happening if your girl wasn't getting drilled by a lotta dudes.

Also think of it from a guy's perspective... Look at how many dudes we ALL know that was guttin numerous chicks, then got married, and then STILL keptguttin numerous chicks?

How can we be so sure it wouldn't happen on a female's end?

This happened with my good friend, son was set to marry a chick and come find out a few months before the wedding, she slipped up and got caught. She playedthe goodie too shoe roll to the T. She was going well with it shoot she had me fooled....

I don't know, this is just my opinion and how I view it.

And ALSO I think some of these things apply in a case to case basis. Not all females are the same. Neither are all males.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

With how promiscuous these women are nowadays...its not rare to see lady in her 40's have about 80 sticks on her jacket.
sick.gif

So I ask you the question? How promiscuous can your future wife be? Can she a be a jump off? Can she be a *!!$%?
man girls these days have about 10 guys before they're 18
smh.gif
. i gotta bookmark this thread and come back to it lol, but i can't marry a girl with more than 2 guys...

1. 99.9% of the females you meet have been RAVAGED by someone else, you ain't Christopher Columbus regardless what your chick tells you.
Listen to this man!

You dudes talkin' about my wifey can't have more than one, two, six partners are livin in crazy town...ESPECIALLY how females get down nowadays. Youare better off worrying about if she'll be a good mom, gives you what you need as a man, and will be partner in life not a dependent.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

With how promiscuous these women are nowadays...its not rare to see lady in her 40's have about 80 sticks on her jacket.
sick.gif

So I ask you the question? How promiscuous can your future wife be? Can she a be a jump off? Can she be a *!!$%?
man girls these days have about 10 guys before they're 18
smh.gif
. i gotta bookmark this thread and come back to it lol, but i can't marry a girl with more than 2 guys...

That's what I'm saying... If you got more than 5 dudes on your belt, I'll still smash but will never marry you... NEVER
laugh.gif

(been waiting to use that for a while
laugh.gif
)

Back on topic, a lot you guys are foolish. 2 Guys? Really?
roll.gif

She's going to be a duck with that low of a count or has been in prison since puberty
grin.gif

If you want a girl with ambition, smarts, and most importantly a COLLEGE DEGREE!
Your only option is a college girl, and we all know how they get down
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom