roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ol Earthworm jim lookin boy

laugh.gif
at this thread, got me reading all 12 pages.

this ones a tough one because at the end of the day whatever broad i marry if i ever do marry, i'm not going to want her to be the judgemental typetowards me so unless her past follows her into our relationship, i would consider if she was clean and we clicked in every way.

also as much as it would hurt at first i would probably have more respect for a chick that was upfront about her past rather then try and mislead me abouthow she was a good girl knowin damn well shes lying.

truthfully though theres girls me and some of my friends have ran through and i see them now happily married with kids and everything. the mature adultside of me is happy for them finding love but the immature side of me is thinkin
devil.gif
laugh.gif
if only her husband knew what went down a few years ago.

for most of us it's gonna be the same way when we get married though. were gonna be in the mall or at the beach with our wife pushing the baby strollerand everything and theres gonna be some guy we walk by whos going to have the same type of reaction
eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
if only this guy knew the things i did to his wifey back inthe day.

thats one of those things i just don't wanna think about at all.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

I can't muster up the strength of asking my girl how many sticks she has on her jacket. That's invading her privacy.

I don't even like the word, but you have no swag.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

I refuse to be with a girl with history... my current girl only had 2 other dudes before me, I'm fine with that, anything more then 4 is a no go.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck
notice how son said "no history" then in the same breath said his current ##*% has a history...

first, my girl is not a B****, second, like i said anything over 4 is being "promiscuous". Anything less than 4 I can deal with. And I don't need luck, I get girls unlike most of your herbs. Keep smashin ho es tho I could careless.
How you calling people herbs yet you were on NT a while ago asking strangers if you should cheat on her with some other chick? Then you broke upwith her cuz ##@*+$ on here told you to
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

I refuse to be with a girl with history... my current girl only had 2 other dudes before me, I'm fine with that, anything more then 4 is a no go.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck
notice how son said "no history" then in the same breath said his current ##*% has a history...

first, my girl is not a B****, second, like i said anything over 4 is being "promiscuous". Anything less than 4 I can deal with. And I don't need luck, I get girls unlike most of your herbs. Keep smashin ho es tho I could careless.
How you calling people herbs yet you were on NT a while ago asking strangers if you should cheat on her with some other chick? Then you broke up with her cuz ##@*+$ on here told you to
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

then this dude has no merit to call anyone herbs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck

How you calling people herbs yet you were on NT a while ago asking strangers if you should cheat on her with some other chick? Then you broke up with her cuz ##@*+$ on here told you to
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't break up with her, **$ you talkin about? And i simply asked which girl looked better in the minds of my fellow peers. You act ike i used NT todecicde my relationship decisions, i just wanted some opinions. (and i didnt cheat BTW)

so yea i stand by my original statement that alot of y'all are herbs. Keep cuffin tarts though while i keep wifin dimes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't break up with her, **$ you talkin about? And i simply asked which girl looked better in the minds of my fellow peers. You act ike i used NT to decicde my relationship decisions, i just wanted some opinions. (and i didnt cheat BTW)

so yea i stand by my original statement that alot of y'all are herbs. Keep cuffin tarts though while i keep wifin dimes
Yeah, you mad.

I have a very good memory, you weren't asking any one who looked better. You asked if you should smash, you even went as far as posting myspace screenshots of the chick talking about blowing you. It wasn't "yo NT who looks better?" it was more so along the lines of "I wanna cheat on mygirl should I do it?". Again, asking strangers you don't know to guide you on the path of life is herb behavior. Every one gets +!$+#%%, because forthe most part they are dumb and easily manipulated. So you bragging about smashing or w/e is the same as boasting about breathing air and eating food.

Keep cuffin tarts though while i keep wifin dimes
He said tarts, that made me lawl.

Man... IDK no more... when I met my current N'ex-girlfriend (next-slash-ex), she was goody 2 all the way through. But man...
laugh.gif
... I've put somemileage on that vessel ya feel me? She's still a goody-good but she ain't in mint-condition no more. Kinda makes me wonder.. I be tryin to get her tobe a lil more "adventurous in the buff", but still. I guess, as long as wifey is clean and not seeded up, I don't wanna know her history -Especially if she knows tricks I didn't teach her. At least with this current chick, I be mad at what she won't do or what shedoesn't know how to do. It could be worse. You really wanna be dating a chick for a few months thinking she's all chaste and %!%%, only to getto the room and get sucked off with an ice cube and have a thumb stuck up your penny while she plays "Doing it Well" by LL Cool J and watches a Mr.Marcus feature? I'm cool. I prefer the ones with inexperience. As much as I hate the stress, I'd rather be dealing with the learning curve than thewhat ifs.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

smh.gif
smh.gif

Im getting my broad imported from the middle east. I bet you that P will be DS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not even............i can tell you from experience

and if a virgin actually exists and i find her id put a ring on her finger quick fast if we got along. why am i saving myself when nobody is saving themselves for me? its almost at the break point
tired.gif

i dont trust ANY women

Messing with a virgin isn't any fun.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

If you want a virgin I hope your a church goer.
And how would being a church goer help?
laugh.gif

Is there a slim chance people in church are humping around during the week?
Originally Posted by dreaface

funny cas i wont marry a guy whos been with more than 5
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck

typo, anything more than 4... And that's just my opinion. My girl > yours... matter fact, every girl i've ever been with > your finest, so I cant complain
laugh.gif
@ you calling anyone else a herb.

On the internet, trying to brag about possible loose broads you've been with.

But no, you're positive you haven't been lied to.

So goddamn naive.
laugh.gif

A lot of you dudes are the product of and where born out of jump offing.

Do you history on your moms. She might of been your Dad's jump off, and he only wifed her because he got her preggo.

Especially if you moms had you young.

well i always do my due dilligence ... sometimes u hear things u like sometimes u hear things u don't like ... your girl could have 2 dudes and come tofind out she topped off 20 ... ur girl could be a virgin but she topped mad dudes the first night she met them ...

ask tough ?'s ... a girl may lie but she'll def. be embarrassed by certain ?s u ask her if she got a "history" and that should give u an ideaif you don't think she' is being str8 forward ...

i can't do double digits, or get w/ chicks that had 1 night stands ... u giving it up 2 easy in that case ...

w/ all that being said i def. have a few more ?s for the chick i'm dating now
laugh.gif

i dont ask too many sexual questions
9x out of 10 i think itll only make me mad. scary questions get scary answers
+ i believe in what you did before me was before me so i leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom