How Promiscuous can your future wife be? Vol. Marrying Jumpoffs

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

So what would you guys do if you found an amazing girl? Amazing looks, amazing personality, and you guys just click and enjoy spending every moment together? Then you come to find out she's been with X number of guys, with X being the limit you had previously established? What would you guys do then?
If she has no diseases and never had a baby then I would wife her
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

I refuse to be with a girl with history... my current girl only had 2 other dudes before me, I'm fine with that, anything more then 4 is a no go.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck
notice how son said "no history" then in the same breath said his current ##*% has a history...

first, my girl is not a B****, second, like i said anything over 4 is being "promiscuous". Anything less than 4 I can deal with. And I don't needluck, I get girls unlike most of your herbs. Keep smashin ho es tho I could careless.

some of yall are odin..this 2009

theres no way in hell you guys are gonna be 30(when the thought of marriage will even cross my mind) and expect your wifey to have only been with 5 dudes.thats ridiculous.

most girls are losing their virginity around 14-15 and to be reasonable and im 18 right now. if you had sex with more than 10 dudes by the time you graduatehigh school not including the random dudes you topped off you're a *#%%.

I refuse to be with a girl with history... my current girl only had 2 other dudes before me, I'm fine with that, anything more then 4 is a no go.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck
notice how son said "no history" then in the same breath said his current ##*% has a history...

Anything less than 4 is unacceptable.
laugh.gif

within reason, after 18-19 the chances of finding a virgin(no oral or intercourse at all) are very slim unless you're into muducks, and even then thosecreatures might not have the V card. Like it or not, after a certain point, all women slurp the D eventually, and yours wont be the first

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good luck

Anything less than 4 is unacceptable.
laugh.gif

typo, anything more than 4... And that's just my opinion. My girl > yours... matter fact, every girl i've ever been with > your finest, so I cantcomplain

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My best friend just called me last night and was telling me how in love he is with his girl and they are engaged.
He is in the military stationed in Louisiana but will be going to Iraq soon, and she is in Washington D.C.
It really hurt to hear my right hand man profess his love for a certified pop. This chick is no good.
tired.gif
When he asked
me what I thought about the situation, I didn't have the heart to tell him about his girl. I dunno what to do.
Are you sure your intel is 100% accurate? We're gonna need details son.

I feel you on being conflicted thou... example, say chick has had the train ran on her.
However, your dude doesn't know and they are really happy together. She's disease free and no kids - Who am I to mess with his happiness over somethingthat happened in the past??

It's a tough call fam

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My best friend just called me last night and was telling me how in love he is with his girl and they are engaged.
He is in the military stationed in Louisiana but will be going to Iraq soon, and she is in Washington D.C.
It really hurt to hear my right hand man profess his love for a certified pop. This chick is no good.
tired.gif
When he asked
me what I thought about the situation, I didn't have the heart to tell him about his girl. I dunno what to do.
Are you sure your intel is 100% accurate? We're gonna need details son.

I feel you on being conflicted thou... example, say chick has had the train ran on her.
However, your dude doesn't know and they are really happy together. She's disease free and no kids - Who am I to mess with his happiness over something that happened in the past??

It's a tough call fam
I wouldn't say it is 100% that is why I held back when he asked my opinion. I met her a few times while they were both living near me. Sheseemed cool, but also seemed like the slithery type, like the type of chick ALWAYS you gotta keep your eye at ALL times (In my opinion)

When my other friend found out about it, he told my boy straight up, like yo...this chick is NOT the one fam, she bad business. Don't do it. He knew herway better then I did, though and he is also a lying sack of +%*! so I'm sure he is able to spot his kind. But my boy was PISSED that he said that, like"Yo I hate when people try to give advice when they are really hating"

So I'm like
smh.gif
Dude seems really happy with her. I just don't want him to end up looking like a straight up sucker: he over there in Iraq sending backchecks to her, while she back home in D.C getting raw dogged by a bum !## bama with aids.

As much as ya'll wanna talk about the number of people a girl has sex with, does anybody take into how many times a girl has had sex?

I was thinking about this, whats worse, if a girl has had sex with 5 people (all in relationships) and she ain't do it that much with none of them.
or if a girl was with 2 different guys and she got it in eryday sometimes twice, and just did some nasty !!% stuff with both dudes?

Number of sexual partners doesn't really tell a whole story.

I can't muster up the strength of asking my girl how many sticks she has on her jacket. That's invading her privacy.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

As much as ya'll wanna talk about the number of people a girl has sex with, does anybody take into how many times a girl has had sex?

I was thinking about this, whats worse, if a girl has had sex with 5 people (all in relationships) and she ain't do it that much with none of them.
or if a girl was with 2 different guys and she got it in eryday sometimes twice, and just did some nasty !!% stuff with both dudes?

this is exactly what people dont take into consideration and something i always think about.

New Question: Would you rather have a chick with 10 sexual partners but only had sex with each once with a condom? or a chick who had 2 partners but had sexwith each over 30 times raw?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

New Question: Would you rather have a chick with 10 sexual partners but only had sex with each once with a condom? or a chick who had 2 partners but had sex with each over 30 times raw?
Good question.

My answer: With either choice, there's still a chance that she can be or has been burning. You can catch herpes or warts even when a condom is used, butI'll go with the chick that had protected sex.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Im getting my broad imported from the middle east. I bet you that P will be DS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not even............i can tell you from experience

and if a virgin actually exists and i find her id put a ring on her finger quick fast if we got along. why am i saving myself when nobody is saving themselvesfor me? its almost at the break point
tired.gif

i dont trust ANY women

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

this is exactly what people dont take into consideration and something i always think about.

New Question: Would you rather have a chick with 10 sexual partners but only had sex with each once with a condom? or a chick who had 2 partners but had sex with each over 30 times raw?

chances are if she lived with dude they had sex 50+ times(depending on how long), trust me..
Raw, i dunno it depends on the girl but most likely yes if they were together for a minute..

just a few things to think about

Back
Top Bottom