How Promiscuous can your future wife be? Vol. Marrying Jumpoffs

This is how I judge a womans sexual past. If you really must know her number, ask her how many partners she's had over each year since she started havingsex. If it's more than 5, it's a no go.

Also, if a girl has numbers comparable to your own, how can you honestly hold that against her? If she's the same age? We hold women to higher standardsand it's really unfair, but most of us are insecure and we don't like knowing some other cat can say he's had what we now cherish, but whatevs.

man as long as da joint dnt stink n u clean n u look good n its still kinda tight u cool wit me....if u have all this then u prolly dnt have a high # but inever believe the person if she tell me how many she actually been wit cuz i lie myself lol n i cnt trust no broad neways so as long as she got them traits illwife it.

How old are the people saying that they would never marry someone with greater than 5-10 partners? That is really a foolish way to think especially dependingon your age and hers. I am getting close to 30 yo and I can tell you that finding a girl with less than 5 is slim to none and less than 10 is still pretty lowwhen they are in the 25-28 age range. Those looking for a virgin well goodluck especially for those over 25.

If theyve got over 10 at 18 i can understand the concern but 10 at 28 is a whole different story!

I swear some of you guys need to seriously grow up. What you or your other half did before meeting each other is left in the past. Why should something thathappened in the past dictate decisions in the present?

threads like this are always a bad idea on NT.
too many young cats that dont really know what the game is like.
If the girl doesnt have any kids/stds then it should be all good. Cuz you can get a chick thats only been w/ 2 dudes...but I can promise you after a few yearsshe's going to be wondering what being w/ other guys is like.
You need a woman that has a little experience because the sex wont be whack, and she knows what she likes.

like Cam'ron said..."I want the mind M#%#%#@, you can have the rest" its not about who she's had in the past, its about how down she is foryou at the moment.

wow interesrting thread....

frown.gif
@ my future man

I will still keep the faith tho....

i jus realized if i ever found out my girl or future girl f'd a rapper or anything like that idk if i could deal w/it. no matter how long ago itwas
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

The problem I got is in...pron....when you see 6 dudes nutting in the mouth of one girl...

They shouldn't really show that though, and it shouldn't be passed around the internet..

because those girls have to get married one day and they going to have husbands...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If I had one wish it would be for pron to be eradicated.
I don't know why but a lot of your posts make me laugh, even though they weren't meant to be funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

The problem I got is in...pron....when you see 6 dudes nutting in the mouth of one girl...

They shouldn't really show that though, and it shouldn't be passed around the internet..

because those girls have to get married one day and they going to have husbands...
roll.gif

And to think that there are girls who do the same issshh for free

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If I had one wish it would be for pron to be eradicated.
I don't know why but a lot of your posts make me laugh, even though they weren't meant to be funny
laugh.gif

Trust me, whether you think so or not, a lot of my posts are meant to be funny, including that one.

Originally Posted by bilingue23

roll.gif
dude sounds like he almost wifed lela star

Originally Posted by bilingue23

roll.gif
dude sounds like he almost wifed lela star

The problem I got is...meeny neeny moony poony potti wotti doobie scoots... man shut up
laugh.gif
. What yousounding like Leiutenant Rescue-a-#%#+* for? You act like them women don't put THEMSELVES in those movies.

in a world where superhead is married... i guess every jumpoff needs a man... lol...

i think we should start scouting church girls instead of these birds in the clubs...

besides no girl will ever reveal the real number of dudes she's been with

Back
Top Bottom