How Promiscuous can your future wife be? Vol. Marrying Jumpoffs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

what exactly are questionable tattoos?

i just want to make sure i get this right so i can one day hope someone makes an honest JO...uh woman out of me

laugh.gif

Cherrys/Strawberries.....your "stage name" tattooed anywhere....anything on the breasts...

Here's a couple of examples ive seen of actual tattoos.
"Sweet like honey"
"Lucky You" tattooed above a P.
"Sexy"
"Delicious"
"Tasty"

all women "experiment" in college. they get it all the way in. by the time we meet them, hopefully, them days are over. but the truth is we'llnever really know how much pipe was actually being inserted. FTL!

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Chick that want me to date her now. Been with 7 dudes and 2 girls. 3 of the dudes being dudes I know personally. She got another +*%!% name tatted on her and a tat over her ... and her ... pierced as well as her nips...

Told me I need to see beyond her past faults and learn to grow with her...

indifferent.gif

!%@$ are crazy..............i need something pure........but sometimes u don't want something brand new u may want it broken in 2 alittle but i'drather something new don't want no worn out pum pum

You dont even want think of stuff like this

just have trust if she always been there

& if anything Always get Tested :cues B.e.t Ad:

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

volunteering ftw...folunteering at 7 am ftl
tired.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
at this topic though. you shouldn't look at it objectively and say"oh i won't take this girl seriously because she's been with 6 dudes". situations are subjective... and you should treat them accordingly.there are many variables that factor in.

People change- sometimes experiencing something can put things into perspective... experience lets you knowyourself better.

Time- Well, how long has she been having sex? How old is she? Over 5 guys at say, 18, i agree is too much, buti think it's reasonable for a single woman at say, 28.

You also have to factor in a guys influence on it. What if a female got taken advantage of, or raped?

And how many of you guys are really trying to be in a relationship right now at this age
laugh.gif
? Not to generalize, but you all know you want relations not relationships (youknow, because there are no good women out there
tongue.gif
) Not all girls knowthis. And a lot of females date guys with the intentions of becoming serious, yet unbeknownst to them, the guy is just wooing her and is gonna bounce after hebeats.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone. I just want you guys to understand things from the perspective of a female. We are all wary of the opposite genderbecause we don't understand each other, and we don't trust each other. So everyone assumes that there are 'no good women' and 'no goodmen' out there, so their actions reflect that.

but where does circular reasoning get you?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

volunteering ftw...folunteering at 7 am ftl
tired.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
at this topic though. you shouldn't look at it objectively and say "oh i won't take this girl seriously because she's been with 6 dudes". situations are subjective... and you should treat them accordingly. there are many variables that factor in.

People change- sometimes experiencing something can put things into perspective... experience lets you know yourself better.

Time- Well, how long has she been having sex? How old is she? Over 5 guys at say, 18, i agree is too much, but i think it's reasonable for a single woman at say, 28.

You also have to factor in a guys influence on it. What if a female got taken advantage of, or raped?

And how many of you guys are really trying to be in a relationship right now at this age
laugh.gif
? Not to generalize, but you all know you want relations not relationships (you know, because there are no good women out there
tongue.gif
) Not all girls know this. And a lot of females date guys with the intentions of becoming serious, yet unbeknownst to them, the guy is just wooing her and is gonna bounce after he beats.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone. I just want you guys to understand things from the perspective of a female. We are all wary of the opposite gender because we don't understand each other, and we don't trust each other. So everyone assumes that there are 'no good women' and 'no good men' out there, so their actions reflect that.

I never understood why girls always think/thought like this. Sex works both ways, I aint smashing myself. Most girls are just as horny as the dudeis and theirs many girls out there who only wanna get in a dude's pants...I see what your saying but I know just as much girls that will "woo dudes inand bounce after she beats" and no u can't say there are more guys that will do that, its equal....girls always try to act like their the innocentvictim and they aint do *+%+ wrong
laugh.gif

Good day
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I never understood why girls always think/thought like this. Sex works both ways, I aint smashing myself. Most girls are just as horny as the dude is and theirs many girls out there who only wanna get in a dude's pants...I see what your saying but right now but I know just as much girls that will "woo dudes in and bounce after she beats" and no u can't say there are more guys that will do that, its equal.
laugh.gif
i agree with you. i never said that there aren't females like that. that's why i wrote the second portion-

We are all wary of the opposite gender because we don't understand each other, and we don't trust each other. So everyone assumes that there are 'no good women' and 'no good men' out there, so their actions reflect that.

*edit - i also never said it happens all the time. i was just posing a certain situation that can factor into the point i was trying to make.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I never understood why girls always think/thought like this. Sex works both ways, I aint smashing myself. Most girls are just as horny as the dude is and theirs many girls out there who only wanna get in a dude's pants...I see what your saying but right now but I know just as much girls that will "woo dudes in and bounce after she beats" and no u can't say there are more guys that will do that, its equal.
laugh.gif
i agree with you. i never said that there aren't females like that. that's why i wrote the second portion-

We are all wary of the opposite gender because we don't understand each other, and we don't trust each other. So everyone assumes that there are 'no good women' and 'no good men' out there, so their actions reflect that.

Oh
laugh.gif
...I stop reading after you said "the guy is just wooing her and is gonna bounce after he beats".

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Dudes saying they wont marry a chic who has slept with more than 10 guys? You guys are seriously naive in my opinion. Since everyone is talking about wifing lets get serious... Lets say a girl is getting married in her early 30's, she's dated 10 guys since she was 18, she's only slept with her boyfriends. You wouldn't marry her why?

Some of you really are lying to yourselves.
But thats nothing new. That's what NT does
laugh.gif

I see alot of NT'ers marrying hoodrats in the near future
laugh.gif

Well, I know this chick who went and !*$%#@ 6-9 dudes in a span of two years after she broke up with her b/f... Would you guys say thats JO status?

[NT Sucker] "Honestly, at the end of the day some of us are gonna marry some JO's and some of us aren't
some may know about her past and some may not but as long as you love her I dont think nun also should matter" [NT Sucker]

I ain't gettin married, Imma smash broads til I be shooting blanks or til my piece falls off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Well, I know this chick who went and !*$%#@ 6-9 dudes in a span of two years after she broke up with her b/f... Would you guys say thats JO status?
Yeah cause them dudes couldn't have smashed just 1-2 times, she had to have had some overlap, AND if she says 6-9 it was probably 12-15.

Yo U Have A Better Chance Of Hitting The Lotto Than To Actually Find Out How Many Guys Ran Thru A Girl....The Pretty 1's To Me Be The Worst And I'mJust Speaking Off My Own Encounters With Them Like Skin 1's To Be Exact And Than You Got The Girls Who Don't Even Consider The Guys That Hit It 1 TimeAnd Kept It Moving

Marrying a jo in this generation is almost inevitable. Male or female. As long as your s/o is clean and mentally stable you shouldn't really sweat it. Ifthey had a sorted past chances are they not tryna tell you anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Marrying a jo in this generation is almost inevitable. Male or female. As long as your s/o is clean and mentally stable you shouldn't really sweat it. If they had a sorted past chances are they not tryna tell you anyways
laugh.gif

QFT
Only way u gonna wed a virgin or decent s/o
is if u raise them/take them under ur wing.
Eveyone has their times of tribulation & everyone
has their # that is too much to be had, but will u
ever know the truth??

I'm Gonna Quote My Man And What He Said To My Boy "Both Of Our Girls Is %**#%'s But Mines Is Cleaner" So Aslong As My Wifey Has No STD'sI Really Wouldn't Care Cause I Done Did My Fair Share Of Dirt Out Here....The Only Way To Avoid This Is To Get A Young Chick and That Might Back Fire OnYou Too..

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Hahah anything over 5 is JO status? What about you? How many make you a male JO lolllllll

Give me a break
I have high standards so i dont go around !*$$%#! everything that moves. Quality>Quantity

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I'm Gonna Quote My Man And What He Said To My Boy "Both Of Our Girls Is %**#%'s But Mines Is Cleaner" So Aslong As My Wifey Has No STD's I Really Wouldn't Care Cause I Done Did My Fair Share Of Dirt Out Here....The Only Way To Avoid This Is To Get A Young Chick and That Might Back Fire On You Too..
how do you type like that?

That would have taken me 3x as long...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I'm Gonna Quote My Man And What He Said To My Boy "Both Of Our Girls Is %**#%'s But Mines Is Cleaner" So Aslong As My Wifey Has No STD's I Really Wouldn't Care Cause I Done Did My Fair Share Of Dirt Out Here....The Only Way To Avoid This Is To Get A Young Chick and That Might Back Fire On You Too..
how do you type like that?

That would have taken me 3x as long...

LOL IDK I'm Just Us To That %%%# By Now Been Doing It For A While I Guess...

ben baller is inspiring a ton of posts as of late.

but seriously, like many others have said truly knowing is impossible. and if you are compatible in every single way and you discover she passed your magicnumber will you break it off?

there are other factors involved. for instance, if you take a job in another state or city how can you know somebody's past? or if the girl you hit it offwith relocated to your city for a job.

These kind of threads, you can always seperate the younger NTers from the more experienced NTers.

Some people have just given up, and just don't care that they will end up marrying a JO. They're like "As long as she doesn't have anSTD".

There are some good girls and virgins out there you know.

Back
Top Bottom