How Can We Make Sure James White Is In The Donk Contest?

Patience is a virtue.
James white
Gerald green
Jr Smith
Ross from Toronto
Demar derozan
Now we wait on LeBron.

Last edited:
Patience is a virtue.
James white
Gerald green
Jr Smith
Ross from Toronto
Demar derozan
Now we wait on LeBron.

I thought Derozan swore off the dunk contest after he lost twice to gimmicks?

Though with a lineup like that - those seem like guys who will pull of pure dunks where the physical feats wow the audience, not dunks where the cars or props or lack of lights will wow the audience.

I am getting conflicting reports.

I am seeing:

Eric Bledsoe
Kenneth Farried
James White
Terrence Ross
Jeremy Evans
Gerald Green

After all these years James White has lasted on a roster long enough to make the dunk contest. Congrats to him for the hard work NikeTalk gets its wish finally...

After all these years James White has lasted on a roster long enough to make the dunk contest. Congrats to him for the hard work NikeTalk gets its wish finally...
A friend of mine was in the Knicks workout with him this summer. Says he can still fly. So this should be fun to see him and Gerald green jump

Outstanding!! Green vs White. The worst thing that could happen would be Lebron entering the contest this year.
i've seen nick young get up, just wonder why he never does it in games?

still believe nobody is touching james white if he enters.. that is why lebron is scared... and blake thinking twice.. if james white entered in jordan's dunk contest in 88, jordan would not have won..
He shouldn't have won in 88 anyway, it wasn't even that close every dunk Nique did was a 50 it was his best contest and it was Jordan's worst.

hes already in the donk contest
AYO
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom