How Can We Make Sure James White Is In The Donk Contest?

how dumb do we all look now 
laugh.gif

Personally I don't feel bad for hyping him, because I was saying he should have been in way back when he was on the Spurs.

The league messed up, put a prime White in the contest and you would have seen some of the greatest dunks of all time in this event. Let's not act like dude wasn't hitting the Eastbay from the FT line, come on now.

I don't think i've ever been so disappointed in a dunk contest competitor :smh:. I was hyping him up to my brother and saying he was going to bring fire. Should've just brought out a laptop on the court and played youtube clips of his best dunks.

I don't think i've ever been so disappointed in a dunk contest competitor :smh:. I was hyping him up to my brother and saying he was going to bring fire. Should've just brought out a laptop on the court and played youtube clips of his best dunks.

Lmao...that actually would've been a good idea

Once again.

NT loves to hype up mediocre players and this wasn't the exception :smh:

James white :smh:

The "real" king James?

Yea go sit down.

The first miss of White's second dunk was a more than solid attempt. He should be in it again next year. 2014 lineup:
1) James White
2) Terrence Ross
3) JR Smith
4) Nate Robinson
5) Josh Smith
6) Chase Buddinger/Eric Bledsoe/Shannon Brown/Nick Young

i dont like the new dunk contest set up.. east vs west.. why is it all of a sudden an east vs west thing... totally BS..and what my wife said while watching the contest made some real sense..

the player misses the dunk, gets to do it 5,6 times over.. and still gets a higher score than some dunks that were completed on the first try... really disappointed in the dunk contest.. was a complete joke, no real dunks that made a big impression... gerald green's first was nice, but everything else, we've seen already... faried's between the legs, jrich did it before.. terrence ross sucked, jeremy (who??) evans sucked too...

and the vince carter tribute, totally wack... seeing josh smith do it once with nique was cool.. but seeing it for the 2nd time makes it just lame....

:\

Looked like nerves got the best of him last night... Plenty of times where he messed up his dribble before looking to take off.

The first miss of White's second dunk was a more than solid attempt. He should be in it again next year. 2014 lineup:
1) James White
2) Terrence Ross
3) JR Smith
4) Nate Robinson
5) Josh Smith
6) Chase Buddinger/Eric Bledsoe/Shannon Brown/Nick Young

the thing is...will white be on a team next year? :nerd:

White probably won't be in the league next year, he blew his shot at making a name for himself on the national stage. Sucks because all hardcore fans know how foolish he was in his prime

LOLz

Glad I didn't make that bet against my homegirl who said Faried was gone win and I was like nah.. White is gonna win

Just saved me 20 bucks

Gerald green final rd dunk was gonna been something had he advanced
lance alley pop to Paul George for the slam and Gerald flying in to catch it for between the legs dunk

I'm like alot of you, hyped him and Green both and got let down, but let's not forget. White did jump from 14 ft. and SLAMMED that joint with two hands. We've never seen that. He just covered that up with a bunch of obvious jitters and nervousness.

Same with Green. I think being home helped in the beginning, but killed him once he missed TWICE.

Format is beyond stupid.

East vs. West? Weak.

Go back to the old format. Where you had to hit NINE dunks to win. 4 guys. Everyone does all 9. Let's see who can really bring it.

but let's not forget. White did jump from 14 ft. and SLAMMED that joint with two hands. We've never seen that. He just covered that up with a bunch of obvious jitters and nervousness.
We've seen it before and it was just as disappointing 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We've seen it before and it was just as disappointing 
laugh.gif

While I totally forgot about that, you can't put the Flight White dunk with that Josh Smith dunk. He's taller, and the White dunk just looks much better. But he choked. He choked.

Back
Top Bottom