How Can We Make Sure James White Is In The Donk Contest?

i told ppl white wasnt going to win cuz he is too old for it now. the NBA is just 5 years short of inviting me. only thing i look forward to is the rookie challenge and 3 pt and skills

The first miss of White's second dunk was a more than solid attempt. He should be in it again next year. 2014 lineup:
1) James White
2) Terrence Ross
3) JR Smith
4) Nate Robinson
5) Josh Smith
6) Chase Buddinger/Eric Bledsoe/Shannon Brown/Nick Young

the thing is...will white be on a team next year? :nerd:
This dude can't even dribble up the court unguarded.

Very unlikely.

Last edited:
I don't think i've ever been so disappointed in a dunk contest competitor :smh:. I was hyping him up to my brother and saying he was going to bring fire. Should've just brought out a laptop on the court and played youtube clips of his best dunks.

TRUTH...was doing the same thing, except hyping him to my girlfriend and this fool went out and straight CHOKED! The nerve of him to even come out with an "entourage." James White is definitely not ready for the spotlight. However, I do feel his first made FT dunk was pretty cool. Did the two hands pull behind his head and was pretty close to the line.

Very disappointed in Green and White. Thank god Evans and Ross made it a bit interesting in the finals.

Can't defend dude but I honestly think if he made his first dunk attempt he was gonna win.

nerves got to him and he panicked :smh:

Back
Top Bottom