Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I never noticed JJ Barea in the suit in the back.
laugh.gif

That is JJ right?
nerd.gif

He looks like he came to collect money for a "boss"

I will be pissed. I would much rather see Dirk, Marion and Kidd get their rings rather than 3 guys who couldn't carry a team in their prime join forces like this is some kind of nba 2k draft.

Most of all, I will be pissed at all the bandwagon heat fans. lol I swear I know a guy who told me he liked the lakers the last two years, but he likes the heat now because he liked them the year they had Shaq. lol in other words, he always likes the favorite to win and if they lose, he never really liked them anyways.

And the stans/ESPN who will swear Lebron is up there with Mike, Magic and Bird. Guy is a fraud, he has yet to impress me in crunch time even this year.

I will be pissed. I would much rather see Dirk, Marion and Kidd get their rings rather than 3 guys who couldn't carry a team in their prime join forces like this is some kind of nba 2k draft.

Most of all, I will be pissed at all the bandwagon heat fans. lol I swear I know a guy who told me he liked the lakers the last two years, but he likes the heat now because he liked them the year they had Shaq. lol in other words, he always likes the favorite to win and if they lose, he never really liked them anyways.

And the stans/ESPN who will swear Lebron is up there with Mike, Magic and Bird. Guy is a fraud, he has yet to impress me in crunch time even this year.

NobleKane wrote:

and even though the heat have their fair share of bandwagon and extreme fans, it would be pretty nice to see lebron and the heat win only because bron doesnt have a ring yet.

it would totally shut up all these lebron.wade haters, laker fans and kobe extreme fans, and the rest of hatin #$% niketalkers 
laugh.gif

im sick of allthis bull #**$ about lebron couldnt win until he went to a team with 2 all stars. i mean who cares??? nobody says anything about the loaded lakers and celtics teams of the past. or the bulls having 2 of the 50 greatest players of all time on their team. i dont care how they got there. and you shouldnt either. dont get mad cuz they didnt choose your team to play for.  tell your team's front office to step up...

NobleKane wrote:

and even though the heat have their fair share of bandwagon and extreme fans, it would be pretty nice to see lebron and the heat win only because bron doesnt have a ring yet.

it would totally shut up all these lebron.wade haters, laker fans and kobe extreme fans, and the rest of hatin #$% niketalkers 
laugh.gif

im sick of allthis bull #**$ about lebron couldnt win until he went to a team with 2 all stars. i mean who cares??? nobody says anything about the loaded lakers and celtics teams of the past. or the bulls having 2 of the 50 greatest players of all time on their team. i dont care how they got there. and you shouldnt either. dont get mad cuz they didnt choose your team to play for.  tell your team's front office to step up...

alot of dude up here are going to be sick to their stomach.
laugh.gif

i cant wait to see how dry S&T gets once Mia holds up that trophy.

alot of dude up here are going to be sick to their stomach.
laugh.gif

i cant wait to see how dry S&T gets once Mia holds up that trophy.

As a Lakers fan i don't know what i hate more the team that beat my team or Miami winning. I love Dirk and how he is god damn near unstoppable, but i just hate how Miami is set up, reminds me of what i used to do as a kid in NBA games trade all the weak players for bunch of Superstars. This years finals would be a tough one, i just hope Bulls can take out Miami with a miracle and beat the Mavs (no hate towards Mav fans you guys deserve it and the mavs are playing out of their minds right now)

As a Lakers fan i don't know what i hate more the team that beat my team or Miami winning. I love Dirk and how he is god damn near unstoppable, but i just hate how Miami is set up, reminds me of what i used to do as a kid in NBA games trade all the weak players for bunch of Superstars. This years finals would be a tough one, i just hope Bulls can take out Miami with a miracle and beat the Mavs (no hate towards Mav fans you guys deserve it and the mavs are playing out of their minds right now)

I want them to lose if they beat the bulls but other than that could care less about them winning. Its probably cause they don't have many real fans that I have to worry bout hearing from.

I want them to lose if they beat the bulls but other than that could care less about them winning. Its probably cause they don't have many real fans that I have to worry bout hearing from.

laugh.gif

That is JJ right?
nerd.gif
Dead
roll.gif

But back to topic Lebron is due for a ring sooner or later anyway
grin.gif
. And Kobe is still up 5
pimp.gif
so at the end of the day Lakers fans > Heat bandwagon

laugh.gif

That is JJ right?
nerd.gif
Dead
roll.gif

But back to topic Lebron is due for a ring sooner or later anyway
grin.gif
. And Kobe is still up 5
pimp.gif
so at the end of the day Lakers fans > Heat bandwagon

Can you guys believe the Knicks have gone almost 40 years now without a chip? And the Heatles bout to get some rings within a year. I just laughed so hard, I realized I got it good.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom