Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

mavericks fans have been cocky for years and they are getting worse. love to see them get shut up by the heat again.

Right, like we've ever been favored to win anything.
laugh.gif

Shrug and say well it's still just sports.. If As a die hard Yankee fan I don't really think about the Red Sox championships I'll be fine......

But I would much rather see this %+!$ go up in flames for 3-4 years and then LeBron could win..

Shrug and say well it's still just sports.. If As a die hard Yankee fan I don't really think about the Red Sox championships I'll be fine......

But I would much rather see this %+!$ go up in flames for 3-4 years and then LeBron could win..

AIRJORDAN JB23 wrote:
& this is their 1st year together too...
eek.gif
I thought it would take longer for them to reach this level. If they keep this up we're going to have to deal with this for awhile.
laugh.gif

I doubt it but ok....
I honestly don't care, because im a fan of all the guys on their team....
I just don't like that they came together, how they came together, and how they really fit together.
don't be fooled they aren't a great team. they wont consistently win titles with such an archaic offense.
Not to mention injuries. a title win this year validates the reasoning given behind the move.

AIRJORDAN JB23 wrote:
& this is their 1st year together too...
eek.gif
I thought it would take longer for them to reach this level. If they keep this up we're going to have to deal with this for awhile.
laugh.gif

I doubt it but ok....
I honestly don't care, because im a fan of all the guys on their team....
I just don't like that they came together, how they came together, and how they really fit together.
don't be fooled they aren't a great team. they wont consistently win titles with such an archaic offense.
Not to mention injuries. a title win this year validates the reasoning given behind the move.

it's the bandwagon fans thats going to annoy me the most.
lebron is ballin outta control right now. can't even hate on him.
he's earning his ring this season.

another bad thing is, we have to deal with gay boy bosh thinking he's the reason they win it.

it's the bandwagon fans thats going to annoy me the most.
lebron is ballin outta control right now. can't even hate on him.
he's earning his ring this season.

another bad thing is, we have to deal with gay boy bosh thinking he's the reason they win it.

Back
Top Bottom