Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If it's against the Mavericks?

Hang myself.
GO HEAT.
pimp.gif
Predictable.

Surprised no Simon Pegg .GIF

As I would if any other team won it, just another year the team I root for didn't win it. And that's what really sucks.

As I would if any other team won it, just another year the team I root for didn't win it. And that's what really sucks.

Hang myself.

roll.gif

out of the 4 teams left i wanted the thunder to win because they have the least fans. more fans = more annoying fans.

but they aint ready chokin like lil ++$#*!#.

mavericks fans have been cocky for years and they are getting worse. love to see them get shut up by the heat again.

i feel sorry for bulls fans because they thought they had a chance. the heat about to shut them up.

and even though the heat have their fair share of bandwagon and extreme fans, it would be pretty nice to see lebron and the heat win only because bron doesnt have a ring yet.

it would totally shut up all these lebron.wade haters, laker fans and kobe extreme fans, and the rest of hatin #$% niketalkers 
laugh.gif

im sick of allthis bull #**$ about lebron couldnt win until he went to a team with 2 all stars. i mean who cares??? nobody says anything about the loaded lakers and celtics teams of the past. or the bulls having 2 of the 50 greatest players of all time on their team. i dont care how they got there. and you shouldnt either. dont get mad cuz they didnt choose your team to play for.  tell your team's front office to step up...

Hang myself.

roll.gif

out of the 4 teams left i wanted the thunder to win because they have the least fans. more fans = more annoying fans.

mavericks fans have been cocky for years and they are getting worse. love to see them get shut up by the heat again.

i feel sorry for bulls fans because they thought they had a chance. the heat about to shut them up.

and even though the heat have their fair share of bandwagon and extreme fans, it would be pretty nice to see lebron and the heat win only because bron doesnt have a ring yet.

it would totally shut up all these lebron.wade haters, laker fans and kobe extreme fans, and the rest of hatin #$% niketalkers 
laugh.gif

im sick of allthis bull #**$ about lebron couldnt win until he went to a team with 2 all stars. i mean who cares??? nobody says anything about the loaded lakers and celtics teams of the past. or the bulls having 2 of the 50 greatest players of all time on their team. i dont care how they got there. and you shouldnt either. dont get mad cuz they didnt choose your team to play for.  tell your team's front office to step up...

I'll just move on but them winning like this will probably make the NBA less interesting to me. I might not even watch the Finals, I know the Heat are winning it so what's the point in watching.

I'll just move on but them winning like this will probably make the NBA less interesting to me. I might not even watch the Finals, I know the Heat are winning it so what's the point in watching.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Hang myself.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

The only post I've ever agreed with you 100%
pimp.gif

Hang myself.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

CO MOTHER *#@%%#@ SIGN...

Hang myself.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

The only post I've ever agreed with you 100%
pimp.gif

Hang myself.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

CO MOTHER *#@%%#@ SIGN...

Originally Posted by DT43

idc if they win 10, they're still some lames for doing this and thats how their legacy will go down.
really though
haters-gonna-hate-monkey-crossed%20legs-1291945299k.jpg

Originally Posted by DT43

idc if they win 10, they're still some lames for doing this and thats how their legacy will go down.
really though
haters-gonna-hate-monkey-crossed%20legs-1291945299k.jpg

mavericks fans have been cocky for years and they are getting worse. love to see them get shut up by the heat again.

Right, like we've ever been favored to win anything.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom