Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

35i7j35.gif

roll.gif

Wouldn't care, still hoping the Bulls pull out a miracle come back though :tongue:. Canucks winning the stanley cup on the other hand.
frown.gif

Wouldn't care, still hoping the Bulls pull out a miracle come back though :tongue:. Canucks winning the stanley cup on the other hand.
frown.gif

& this is their 1st year together too...
eek.gif
I thought it would take longer for them to reach this level. If they keep this up we're going to have to deal with this for awhile.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I thought it would take longer for them to reach this level. If they keep this up we're going to have to deal with this for awhile.
laugh.gif

idc if they win 10, they're still some lames for doing this and thats how their legacy will go down.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. the old big 3 was putting in work for a couple years... but these dudes are in their prime... bigger, faster, younger... .

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. the old big 3 was putting in work for a couple years... but these dudes are in their prime... bigger, faster, younger... .

idc if they win 10, they're still some lames for doing this and thats how their legacy will go down.

Back
Top Bottom