Honestly, how would you handle a Heat championship?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

How would these two destroy them when neither of the two is ranked ahead of either LeBron or Wade on top players lists.

You can forget about that, especially if the Heat get Nene in the offseason. If they do get him, it's a wrap for the rest of the league for the next 3-4 seasons.
how are the heat going to get nene?

I don't know. How are the Lakers/Knicks going to get both Howard and Paul? It won't be easy and it will depend on how big of a paycut he wants to take, but one thing that is certain is that he is interested in playing for the Heat. And not just because he would be playing with the big 3, but because of other personal reasons.
Lakers are not getting Howard or Paul
tired.gif

dont care as long as the warriors take it next year...
nerd.gif
LOL
roll.gif

honestly id be ehh.. id prefer Dirk and Kidd to win it.

dont care as long as the warriors take it next year...
nerd.gif
LOL
roll.gif

honestly id be ehh.. id prefer Dirk and Kidd to win it.

Long time heat fan so id obviously be happy. Ill be most happy for Haslem, Wade and Spo, because Ive always liked Spo and he didnt deserve all the negativity in the beginning of the season, I love Haslem, and its nice to see Wade finally have help. After 06, with that 15 win season and then 1 on 5 vs the Celts last year... jut infuriating to see how Wade was just by himself on the court out there.

Long time heat fan so id obviously be happy. Ill be most happy for Haslem, Wade and Spo, because Ive always liked Spo and he didnt deserve all the negativity in the beginning of the season, I love Haslem, and its nice to see Wade finally have help. After 06, with that 15 win season and then 1 on 5 vs the Celts last year... jut infuriating to see how Wade was just by himself on the court out there.

I'll love it, just see the reactions. 

A lot of players and commentators showed their #%+ this year....

I'll love it, just see the reactions. 

A lot of players and commentators showed their #%+ this year....

i won't lie the bandwagoners were getting on my nerves tonight.

some dude and his people overheard me and my boy talkin about how i like the lakers, and they spent a good 5 minutes just talking stupid stuff that didn't make sense. i asked them to name the heat's starting lineup from last year and if they were heat fans. out of all 6 of them none of them could name the 09-10 heats starting 5. i asked them what team they like and 3 of them in their own words said they liked lebron, the knicks, and the heat. dudes got tight when i told them to never talk sports with me again because i have no respect for what bandwagon jumpers have to say.

miami has played good though, crazy how dallas beat them the last 10 regular season games but has lost the last 5 finals games to them.

i won't lie the bandwagoners were getting on my nerves tonight.

some dude and his people overheard me and my boy talkin about how i like the lakers, and they spent a good 5 minutes just talking stupid stuff that didn't make sense. i asked them to name the heat's starting lineup from last year and if they were heat fans. out of all 6 of them none of them could name the 09-10 heats starting 5. i asked them what team they like and 3 of them in their own words said they liked lebron, the knicks, and the heat. dudes got tight when i told them to never talk sports with me again because i have no respect for what bandwagon jumpers have to say.

miami has played good though, crazy how dallas beat them the last 10 regular season games but has lost the last 5 finals games to them.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if they win they win, F it, there's 29 teams in the league i could care less about, some i dislike more then others but if the Heat win it mainly means my team didn't and that sucks.

that said, im proud of what my team has accomplished over the past decade but nothing lasts forever. if the heat win they earned it, i won't like it but i won't discredit it the way some people on here tried to discredit the lakers last 2 titles with stupid logic.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if they win they win, F it, there's 29 teams in the league i could care less about, some i dislike more then others but if the Heat win it mainly means my team didn't and that sucks.

that said, im proud of what my team has accomplished over the past decade but nothing lasts forever. if the heat win they earned it, i won't like it but i won't discredit it the way some people on here tried to discredit the lakers last 2 titles with stupid logic.

Back
Top Bottom