Got ROBBED in Downtown Oakland by some goons on Saturday Night...

Don't worry because if they keep doing what they are doing they will have to pay for it with one or both of the two most precious things you cant replace.."TIME" or their "LIVES".

You can always replace a phone, cash, and etc. lost in the robbery.

Last edited:
all good op i got caught slippin before in oakland on 69th and san leandro...it can happen anywhere if you're not on your toes.

Downtown Oakland is still coming up. I use to catch the 72R over there all of the time and I could never get too comfortable over there because all these dudes would meet up or kick it there with hidden agendas. Kept my headphones off until I got on the bus.

I don't care what anyone says. Oakland will always be a sketchy place to be especially around that area at night. No disrespect but i don't think Oakland will ever take a turn for the good ever. 

Good thing you guys walked away healthy. Know alot of people that weren't so fortunate. 
mean.gif

:smh:

Last edited:
glad to hear you okay op. i hate that these ****** out here rather take, then work to achieve what they want :smh:

Props for not trying to play the hero OP. Being a big dude like you stated and having your girls stuff getting taken i don't know what i would have done. Your health is the important part.

dammit i came to this thread a little too late. i would have given you my old iphone 4 but i dont have it anymore

if you want i have a 3g i can giveaway for free

i just cant get over the fact that grown *** men rob people at gunpoint for a damn cellphone and other dumb ish like shoes...

that just shows how mentally immature some people still are, they think a phone or sneakers are a big comeup...
mean.gif

A couple of my friends got their iPhones stolen at this party I was at last weekend

All of them are banking on the FindiPhone app

I don’t have the heart to tell them they probably won’t get anything back

i would pay for a lo-jack for my iphone. Im sorry you got robbed. I hate ****** man its really foul. i hope they get caught and your friends get their stuff back

A couple of my friends got their iPhones stolen at this party I was at last weekend

All of them are banking on the FindiPhone app

I don’t have the heart to tell them they probably won’t get anything back
if the phone is found it wont be with whoever took it, dudes steal phones and flip them the same weekend ( ie for drugs or easy money)

***Update***

My lady and her friends were able to get their purses back yesterday. Looks like the goons just dropped them in a pile after going thru them and getting the cash, some good samaritan in West Oakland found them on the street and turned them in to the cops. The police called us and they picked them up. Dudes even took my homegirls Clipper card (Bay Area Public Transit Card) :smh:

So it looks like we are out 4 cell phones, some cash, an IPod. We've resigned to the fact that the rest of the stuff will never come back. Probably will be a little while before we are walking around in Downtown Oakland again, used to be such a fun place every damn weekend |I :stoneface:

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend going that route but if you have friends that are about that life then go ahead.

The dudes that robbed you are probably stupid and chill in that same area regularly trying to come up on people. If you went up there deep you'd probably bump heads with them again.

I wouldn't do it now but when I was much younger, my friends got hustled in Vegas on Fremont st. Once they realized those dudes most likely chill in the same area every night trying to come up on tourists we went back there the night before we went back to LA and beat the breaks off them and they took their money back and some extra for their troubles. I wouldn't partake in stuff like that now but most likely you'd see those dudes again at the same spot or around there

I wouldn't recommend going that route but if you have friends that are about that life then go ahead.

The dudes that robbed you are probably stupid and chill in that same area regularly trying to come up on people. If you went up there deep you'd probably bump heads with them again.

I wouldn't do it now but when I was much younger, my friends got hustled in Vegas on Fremont st. Once they realized those dudes most likely chill in the same area every night trying to come up on tourists we went back there the night before we went back to LA and beat the breaks off them and they took their money back and some extra for their troubles. I wouldn't partake in stuff like that now but most likely you'd see those dudes again at the same spot or around there
this is what i was saying. if people feel they were wronged they can easily go back and correct the sitaution. eye for an eye.

i understand most dont have that mentality, and its not a matter of being "bout that life" but certain actions carry strong retributions.   

damb fam, glad you and the girls are safe though. i was robbed when i was a pre-teen by some old dudes; no sympathy for low-lifes for those types of people.

this is what i was saying. if people feel they were wronged they can easily go back and correct the sitaution. eye for an eye.
i understand most dont have that mentality, and its not a matter of being "bout that life" but certain actions carry strong retributions.   

I couldn't blame him for not wanting to go the route now as I wouldn't either at this point in my life but the younger more reckless knucklehead version of me woulda went that route

***Update***

My lady and her friends were able to get their purses back yesterday. Looks like the goons just dropped them in a pile after going thru them and getting the cash, some good samaritan in West Oakland found them on the street and turned them in to the cops. The police called us and they picked them up. Dudes even took my homegirls Clipper card (Bay Area Public Transit Card) :smh:

So it looks like we are out 4 cell phones, some cash, an IPod. We've resigned to the fact that the rest of the stuff will never come back. Probably will be a little while before we are walking around in Downtown Oakland again, used to be such a fun place every damn weekend |I :stoneface:

thats just a light L....happens to everyone once in awhile....good to hear youre okay....could be a good thing in the long run...keeps your antennas up.

I've never used the app but wasn't there a video posted of someone using it? It turns out a Latino dude that worked for TSA stole it and the news went over to his house. iirc

Actually, that is the definition of being "bout that life".

Back
Top Bottom