George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Truck Crash

I'm just saying, you blatantly made that up trying save face. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
wow someone should have killed him right then and there. You know as a reward for saving a family from the truck crash.

Still crossing my fingers he gets murked. No other way to say it.

Never mind the fact that he could not even see their faces if the truck was flipped, but since he saved a white family it proves he was racist. Where was Zimmerman to rescue all the black families who crashed on the highway? He wasn't helping, what a racist.

#NTLogic

Laugh out loud

This **** is beyond comical

Like c'mon is this after he rescued some lil girls cat from a tree and saved an old lady from a burning house too?

Purposely meant someone from Spain? :lol:

Even if you did, you knew what you were doing.

Same dudes, all the time. They follow you around like stray cats after you give them a bite to eat. ICE City, Rell, same dudes. :lol:.

World has changed. It isn't black and white anymore. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

I love when a white dude tells a black dude how things are.

How would you know this?

oh you're one of those dreamers living in that "post racial world" huh

lemme tell you something - there is no such thing so whatever world you think you're living in definitely doesn't apply to a large population of people who've lived in this country about as long as any "pilgrim," but who've been **** on time and time again. you're obviously not one of them so speak for yourself only

You completely missed the point of that statement. Keep trying though.

nah, pretty sure i got it right based on your apologist posts

always a little too eager to side with the other

See, aside from that whole murdering a kid thing, he's a good guy.

Wasn't murder though, *shrug again*.

A man that was previously charged with violent felonies was able initate a altercation which resulted in him killing another human being who had no history of violence.

He was viewed as the passive party while the deceased was viewed as the aggressor spite no proof outside of the killer's words.

But yeah it didn't have anything do to with race

That's not what the "Stand Your Ground Law" is about though. Once you cut away the emotion and all the arbitrary theories, you are left with a law that is clearly written in black and white, based on that law, he wasn't guilty.

No matter which way you want to slice it...

Crazy thing is Zimmerman isn't even white.

If you think a person with Zimmerman's violent history just walked up on Travyon and said "hey buddy what ya doing" then you are stupid, naive or you feel the same way juror B37 does about Black people.

If Zimmerman had no history of violence I might buy it.

If Zimmerman had no history of racial profiling I might buy it.

If they were a black family he'd have finished them off.

They gonnado whatever they can to repair the image of this violent pedophile.
This post literally made my nose bleed.

Absolute tears
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ I actually think that he WILL get the OJ treatment.
Burden of proof is just so much lower in civil court

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom