George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Truck Crash

I never said it about anybody in my life (that I haven't met), but I hope somebody catches Zimmerman and murks him.

No way this series of events turns out this way. You "defend" yourself from a little frail black kid and he dies, you get off on a technicality because the prosecution sucked d**k but a week or so later he "saves" a family? Not to mention that the dude was documented as paranoid BEFORE the case so driving around risking your life is already going to make people skeptical.

My N**** PLEASE >D

Last edited:
No way in hell he woulda stopped for a Black family...

...lil kids coulda been bloody on the freeway and he'd call the highway patrol 7 times on some "B2K is out here pop lockin and blocking traffic."

:lol: Mane yall gotta chill

Wasnt it well known dude and his wife mentored and tutored black kids?

Helped and protested for some black homeless man who was beaten by a white man?

A strong Obama supporter and is business partners with some black people?

Im just saying yall acting like son is George Wallace Willie Lynch reincarnated. Chill out

Last edited:

Im just saying yall acting like son is George Wallace Willie Lynch reincarnated. Chill out

And this is why I didn't open up the trial thread a single time. There are poster on Niketalk that find a way to make everything about race. I can't imagine what that thread was turned into, nor do I care.

Yeah he overstepped his bounds and murdered someone, I don't think hes out there David Dukeing it up though.

Last edited:
Purposely meant someone from Spain? :lol:

Even if you did, you knew what you were doing.

Same dudes, all the time. They follow you around like stray cats after you give them a bite to eat. ICE City, Rell, same dudes. :lol:.

World has changed. It isn't black and white anymore. :wink:

And this is why I didn't open up the trial thread a single time. There are poster on Niketalk that find a way to make everything about race. I can't imagine what that thread was turned into, nor do I care.

Yea i only went in there twice, and it was an expected gutter cesspool. And that's from both sides.

...lil kids coulda been bloody on the freeway and he'd call the highway patrol 7 times on some "B2K is out here pop lockin and blocking traffic."

Well known? That didn't come out until he was in danger of his freedom. You're telling me he couldn't have ONE of those "troubled black youth" come out and talk for him positively during all of what went down recently? The only evidence of those stories, like the protest for the homeless black man, is from Zimmerman's own peoples mouths.

You know what IS documented and proven? Zimmerman's own racist postings on his old MySpace page. His numerous calls to the police on black youths, some as young as 7-9. How many 7-9 year old white children did Zimmerman call the police on? His disparaging comments on the recorded police dispatch call. Plus his recorded history of violence and aggression. Like domestic violence and fighting with a police officer.

He profiled that overturned vehicle and acted like an EMT wannabe. Why didn't he just stay in his car and wait for the fire department to pull that family from the burning wreckage?

Wow. Two entirely different ends of the moral spectrum. One is helping people, the other is killing a teen who was walking with snacks.

He profiled that overturned vehicle and acted like an EMT wannabe. Why didn't he just stay in his car and wait for the fire department to pull that family from the burning wreckage?

9fd155e3ea919f571317c582cd2a19665e3ebce.jpg

Oh damn, that's a knife to the heart for some of you. :x

*Lol at the Zimmerman Batman stuff btw.

Last edited:
Purposely meant someone from Spain?
laugh.gif

Even if you did, you knew what you were doing.

Same dudes, all the time. They follow you around like stray cats after you give them a bite to eat. ICE City, Rell, same dudes.
laugh.gif

World has changed. It isn't black and white anymore.
wink.gif
 No one follows you. How do you look lying out the *** for others on a message board. You're disgusting.

laugh.gif
 Mane yall gotta chill

They really got you cartune? 
laugh.gif

I'm actually curious what else Fox News and friends have to say on the matter. 

Last edited:
World has changed. It isn't black and white anymore. :wink:

oh you're one of those dreamers living in that "post racial world" huh

lemme tell you something - there is no such thing so whatever world you think you're living in definitely doesn't apply to a large population of people who've lived in this country about as long as any "pilgrim," but who've been **** on time and time again. you're obviously not one of them so speak for yourself only

Lmfao it's way to much of a weird coincidence that he saves a family right after he's the most hates man in America ..was the family black? no trolling at all, that would be too muxh

Hell, if actors can be used to pull off the Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook successfully I don't think this one would be too hard.

If they were a black family he'd have finished them off.

They gonnado whatever they can to repair the image of this violent pedophile.

:rofl: Then he would've layed under the car like they ran him over, and he was just defending himself.

things we have learned from this thread

zimmerman wants to kill every black person he sees and is hoping to be the first non white member of the KKK

if you dont think zimmerman is a bad person then you too are racist 

sounds about right 
eyes.gif

oh and if zimmerman was somehow shot/stabbed/killed it would only make things worse 

oh you're one of those dreamers living in that "post racial world" huh

lemme tell you something - there is no such thing so whatever world you think you're living in definitely doesn't apply to a large population of people who've lived in this country about as long as any "pilgrim," but who've been **** on time and time again. you're obviously not one of them so speak for yourself only

You completely missed the point of that statement. Keep trying though.

Ice City- :lol:, I'm literally laughing at you bro. Keep my name, even if its an SN, out your mouth or in this case the tip of your fingers. Can't formulate a thought without emotion.

Back
Top Bottom