George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Truck Crash

^ I actually think that he WILL get the OJ treatment.
Burden of proof is just so much lower in civil court
da problem is they have to prove da death of trayvon martin was racially motivated, and when you clear da

smoke and mirrors of da sideshow known as da race side show and focus on da facts of da case there's nothing there.

race was injected by da NBC tape doctoring.

^ I actually think that he WILL get the OJ treatment.
Burden of proof is just so much lower in civil court
da problem is they have to prove da death of trayvon martin was racially motivated, and when you clear da

smoke and mirrors of da sideshow known as da race side show and focus on da facts of da case there's nothing there.

No, that's if the civli-rights charges are filed, not a civil-suit by the family

so he can pull folks from vehicles but can't handle scrawny 17 year olds?

makes sense

lol im saying bruh.​

You ripping doors off of vehicles like Superman and **** but you supposedly were beat within inches of your life by a weed-smoking scrawny 17 year old?​

:lol:

This too was handled poorly. Why is it that every picture of Trayvon that was shown in the media was a picture of him when he was like 12-14?

From what I recall, Trayvon wasn't exactly some frail little kid.

I still think Zimmerman should've done done time but you a fool if you can't accept that the media definitely manipulated the image we all have of Trayvon.

This too was handled poorly. Why is it that every picture of Trayvon that was shown in the media was a picture of him when he was like 12-14?

I still think Zimmerman should've done done time but you a fool if you can't accept that the media definitely manipulated the image we all have of Trayvon.
He was 165 pounds.

Compared to 200+ George Zimmerman...he was a frail little kid. And GZ still got his *** handled.

Last edited:

Really they only have to prove that Trayvon's civil rights were violated.
They didnt prove that OJ's case was racially motivated. He still got charged $30M.
Ive never understood how someone cleared of charges could be held financially responsible for the death of said person, but it does happen.

Last edited:
I'm not boycotting by not buying something.......thats ******g stupid....this law is a state by state issue that needs to be handled accordingly 

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif
roll.gif

:lol: :lol:

I love when a white dude tells a black dude how things are.

How would you know this?

I'm not white though, terrible assumption.

nah, pretty sure i got it right based on your apologist posts

always a little too eager to side with the other

Missed the point and not remotely close. World is not black and white because there are bigger minorities in the mix now.

I'm not boycotting by not buying something.......thats ******g stupid....this law is a state by state issue that needs to be handled accordingly 

Bingo!

I turn to CNN last night and they are interviewing his attorney...
grin.gif

**** is so scripted out here man...
mean.gif

for sure a setup, he's been hiding at this time and happens to come out and save a family
im sure

for sure a setup, he's been hiding at this time and happens to come out and save a family
im sure
See how easily conspiracies can be overlooked and how most people believe everything at face value?

It's easy when the media feeds you lies, and people cling to it like truth. 

I do hope someone kills zimmerman but at the same time I don't think he will be touched

He was 165 pounds.

Compared to 200+ George Zimmerman...he was a frail little kid. And GZ still got his *** handled.

165 lbs still a big difference from the his 12 yr old pics where he looked no more than 110 lbs.
I'm not here to argue whatever your beliefs are on the case.

But to say that those pics weren't media manipulation is just crazy.

Back
Top Bottom