George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Truck Crash

If its a PR stunt
Its a dumb PR stunt

He followed, stalked, and killed a child
And he was accused of molestation, doing kind deeds is not going to change how half of America feels about him.

Just live that turtle life and stay home.

hnnnng.jpg

I'm gonna need pictures of this blue SUV flipped at the location before I believe this nonsense. Clowns like ironman actually think this piece of **** is a hero, murdering black boys before pulling white families in distress out from underneath vehicles, all in a days work. 
laugh.gif

If it's not a ploy at least we know he's still in Florida and one of highways he's likely to be traveling on. Hopefully this ****** just made it easier for someone to track him down and put a bullet in his brain. 

Last edited:
I'm gonna need pictures of this blue SUV flipped at the location before I believe this nonsense. Clowns like ironman actually think this piece of **** is a hero, murdering black boys before pulling white families in distress out from underneath vehicles, all in a days work. :lol:

If it's not a ploy at least we know he's still in Florida and one of highways he's likely to be traveling on. Hopefully this ****** just made it easier for someone to track him down and put a bullet in his brain. 

No one called him a hero though, get the hate out your heart. Never even defended the guy :lol:. You're racist bro, too dumb to see it.

You don't need to say it, it's clear as day when you fly through the first page, cape trailing in the wind.

Enlighten me, how am I racist.

Elephant in the room, but I can't see anyone saying this wasn't murder saying this if Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was any other race. If say you would, I don't believe you (murder).

Based on the law he was being prosecuted for, it wasn't. It is what it is.

Can't we all just get along?

Everyone is too ethnocentric for this to ever happen, so no.

I'm sure it wasn't a black family

Relevance?

Guarantee there wouldn't be too many "it's what the verdict was, it is what it is" if it was a young spanish kid. Think about it.

No way in hell he woulda stopped for a Black family...

...lil kids coulda been bloody on the freeway and he'd call the highway patrol 7 times on some "B2K is out here pop lockin and blocking traffic."
Had it been a black family he would have likely pulled out his weapon and murdered them in cold blood assuming he was the first on the scene. No one around to confirm or deny his story. Dude has a free pass to murder blacks at will as long he's the only one left alive as a witness.

Last edited:
By saying "Spanish" kid, shows how backwards the thought process that some of you have. Straight ignorance.

You want me to explain how you are racist? read the things you're rambling about. Blatant. All you see is color bro, sucks, but that is why **** will never change.

By saying "Spanish" kid, shows how backwards the thought process that some of you have. Straight ignorance.

You want me to explain how you are racist? read the things you're rambling about. Blatant. All you see is color bro, sucks, but that is why **** will never change.
For the sake of argument lets assume you're right, all I see is color. That's what makes me a blatant racist? And I'm the dumb one? You're a clown. 
Guarantee there wouldn't be too many "it's what the verdict was, it is what it is" if it was a young spanish kid. Think about it.
Oh but it's not a race issue!

Just imagine if a black male shot and killed an unarmed pretty little white boy in self defense. He probably wouldn't even make it to a hearing white officers would make sure of that.  
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
All I see is from an objective point of view. And I meant a kid from Spain, purposely left it that way; don't have a lick of racism in me. Funny how certain things evoke emotions when your own race is involved though. You must be racist based on your own explanation.

Son was just itching to pull the backwards, ignorant card and pretend it's not targeted. Ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom