George Zimmerman Rescues Family From Truck Crash

:lol: ...

...whoever cooked this PR stunt blatantly bit "Crash".

**** this dude and anybody who supports him...

...only thing this story did is let the head hunters know he's still in Florida.

Soooooo was he found not guilty because it was self defense or because he was standing his ground?

He was found not guilty because the jury didn't think he was guilty, not trying to be condescending, but that is what the defense did to the jury. Mind ****** it.

**** this dude and anybody who supports him...

...only thing this story did is let the head hunters know he's still in Florida.

Never understood why people were deeply emotionally invested to think this way.

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

Pretty much sums up how I felt.

I don't believe this story!

You're telling me this large obese man was capable of pulling people from a truck but back when he didn't look like a whale he couldn't push off a 17 year old teenager?

Come on now... :smh:

He seems like the type to listen to police scanners all day.. That or he was tipped off by all of the friends in high places that he has/had. Dad's a judge of some sort. He somehow knows and stayed with a U.S. Marshall.

This all just really stinks.

Why wouldn't he stay in hiding like he did for 16 months WITHOUT ONE SIGHTING.. Now he's out barely a week and he's out there?

Straight up bull.

The other option is that this is just simply all fabricated. This just adds fuels to a large ready to burn forest

Last edited:
So this happened 5 days ago and only seeing the light now? On a Monday?

Cant find any other respectable source other than "Fox News"

:rolleyes

He seems like the type to listen to police scanners all day.. That or he was tipped off by all of the friends in high places that he has/had. Dad's a judge of some sort. He somehow knows and stayed with a U.S. Marshall.

This all just really stinks.

Why wouldn't he stay in hiding like he did for 16 months WITHOUT ONE SIGHTING.. Now he's out barely a week and he's out there?

Straight up bull.

The other option is that this is just simply all fabricated. This just adds fuels to a large ready to burn forest
Exactly.

I'm not saying it isn't possible.  But you mean to tell me this dude is out whippin' it around town, jumping out of cars to save people a few days after being acquitted?  

This dude went off the grid for over a year and now he's putting himself out there right after a verdict that probably made him even MORE of a target than before?  

Not even buying it.  

Obvious PR stunt is obvious.  

Back
Top Bottom