FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!!

That gif is terribly funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Actually now that I think about it, his NFL career is about to be over.

I'm almost positive its a felony to take a concealed weapon into a place that serves alcohol whether you have a permit or not.

More than likely, hes going to be charged with a felony of having a firearm in an establishment selling liquor.

With all that $$....you hire the best lawyers in the world. Nothings gonna happen to him

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by RavageBX

LQ's ain't even poppin anymore, the hell was he doing over there smgdh
smh.gif

Hot 97 be throwing parties over there on the weekends now. Someone probably got invited and was scared of the come up boys catching him out there.

But how do you shoot yourself with your own gun without being forced?

I cac't defend this dude anymore
smh.gif
. It'll be interesting to see how the Giants and Goodell handle this.

funny thing is that I was supposed to be at LQ's last night. Being a Cowboys fan, I would have probably have taken a tiny bit of enjoyment, but I aint likethat. Plax is that dude. lol

it will be tough

1- having a hand gun in a place that serves alcohol

2- not having a permit

3 even if he had a permit in ny state u cant bring a gun in ny city

4 the gun registration was for florida, and it expired

5 if that same gun is in ny , he can get charged for transporting the gun which is illegal , crossing state lines

so i heavily doubt this will go away,, i like plax but this might be the thing that gets him cut or released after this season,, the money he makes can go tobrandon jacobs

go ahead cut him giants then you wont have a true number 1 reciever. then you will lose in the playoffs. i just want my cowboys to play in new york in theplayoffs to finally shut all you morons up, its already been a good year with dajokka04 finnally getting of the eagles and trill went away.

Enough is enough, Plaxico's time in NY is probably over with. You can only keep looking away and saying "we are going to need him down the road"so many times. This incident I would say has ended his career with the Giants.

Any attractive free agent WRs for next season?

whyd he even have a gun in the first place the giants should hire like some people to look after him so he doesnt do anything stupid

Dude is finna get charged with a felony weapons charge that carries a mandatory 3.5 years prison sentence if convicted, smh. Damn Plax.

Plax hired the dude that represented Puff with his gun situation.
laugh.gif

Apparently, Antonio Pierce tried to hide the gun.

This is going to be interesting, if nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom