FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!!

wow i heard this guy plax pulled a cheddar bob
smh.gif

I almost passed out
indifferent.gif
-ing him after I saw the headline and readthe article. I, like so many other Giants fans, have been a Plax-apologist. Oh, he'll contribute when we need him to. Can't win in the playoffswithout #17. He stretches the field and makes it easier for the run game, etc.

It's getting harder and harder to defend the idiotic things he's doing. (Is this how it feels being a T.O. fan? No disrespect for T.O., but he'sdone some crazy things in the past too.) I can't believe I considered him a top 5 receiver last year, when healthy. I wouldn't even call him top 5...on the Giants. Toomer, Smith, Hixon... uh... let's make Boss a receiver... uhm, we have Moss and Manningham...okay, I don't know where I was going with that one but I'm pissed.

Plax for Ocho Cinco, straight up. Get it done JR.
mad.gif

cant wait to see what they are trying to cover up

Goodell's gonna love Plax having a gun on him in a club

when will athlete's ever learn...he is nowhere near as important to the G-men as he was last year

Originally Posted by devilmonx

mad.gif
Why on earth would you trade one headcase for another? Besides, Burress is better than Johnson.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

mad.gif
Why on earth would you trade one headcase for another? Besides, Burress is better than Johnson.

Not when Chad is healthy. We forget Chad is still having ankle problems as well as that labrum tear. Add a qb with elbow issues and a second number one typeand you can explain Chads down numbers.

ESPN said it was in a club.

A) What are you doing in a club on Friday night before a game? I don't care if you're not going to play.

B) What are you doing with a gun in the club? If you're that scared for your life, you shouldn't be there in the first place.
First of all, if he's not playing WHO CARES if he's in the club. People can still have fun, especially if they're not gonna play.

Second, celebrities nowadays gotta be ready for anything these days. Sean Taylor, Paul Pierce, Antoine Walker ring a bell?

With THAT said... I don't believe this story. I think there's more to it myself.
ohwell.gif

I almost passed out
indifferent.gif
-ing him after I saw the headline and read the article. I, like so many other Giants fans, have been a Plax-apologist. Oh, he'll contribute when we need him to. Can't win in the playoffs without #17. He stretches the field and makes it easier for the run game, etc.

It's getting harder and harder to defend the idiotic things he's doing. (Is this how it feels being a T.O. fan? No disrespect for T.O., but he's done some crazy things in the past too.) I can't believe I considered him a top 5 receiver last year, when healthy. I wouldn't even call him top 5... on the Giants. Toomer, Smith, Hixon... uh... let's make Boss a receiver... uhm, we have Moss and Manningham... okay, I don't know where I was going with that one but I'm pissed.

mad.gif

Huge difference. Since when has Owens done anything as stupid as this? The only thing that comes close was the accidental overdose which BSPN reported as a"suicide attempt." It was proven that he overdosed on some supplements for his hand because he wanted to get back on the field.

Thats the thing I respect about Owens. His "trouble" isn't involving guns, or drugs, or the law. He works hard and the only thing he's everdone was call his QB a @$%%, and say Mcnabb is a choker. The man cares about football and works his !++ off everyday. I mean damn, hes got a hyperbaric chamberfor goodness sake.

Back to Plax, he's going to be ok. I heard this early this morning on ESPN radio but didn't make the topic because I didn't have a link.There's nothing wrong with him being in a club IMO whether he's playing or not. Just the fact that he came strapped though shoulda told him that maybeit wasn't necessary for him to be there.

I remember telling yall @ the beginning of the season that this guy could care less about another ring. He got his $$$ and got a SB so he's livin large.

Giants fans shouldn't worry. Yall play way better without his !++ anyway

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damn, why Plax why?

G-Men still going to stomp on anyone and everyone regardless.

Hope he's good though, he's got to come down to earth just a bit.

Although the Giants have fared well without him, he is someone that the team needs come playoff time.

He needs to be released from the Giants ASAP. He's been a cancer all year and this just brings the wrong kind of attention on the team. Giants are finewithout him imo.

Can't wait to see Eli face when they ask him about this!!

Is he out for the season?

If so yesssssssssss!!!!!

I would never be happy about someone being injured but when you shoot you damn self those rules don't apply.....

He needs to be released from the Giants ASAP. He's been a cancer all year and this just brings the wrong kind of attention on the team. Giants are fine without him imo.

indifferent.gif

How the hell has been cancerous? He started off the season on the wrong foot by missing that mandatory practice but since then he's been quiet. Stopreaching.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

ESPN said it was in a club.

A) What are you doing in a club on Friday night before a game? I don't care if you're not going to play.

B) What are you doing with a gun in the club? If you're that scared for your life, you shouldn't be there in the first place.
First of all, if he's not playing WHO CARES if he's in the club. People can still have fun, especially if they're not gonna play.

Second, celebrities nowadays gotta be ready for anything these days. Sean Taylor, Paul Pierce, Antoine Walker ring a bell?

With THAT said... I don't believe this story. I think there's more to it myself.
ohwell.gif

Regardless if he was playing or not, you act like its ridiculous that a football player would be in a club two days before his game.
smh.gif

Damn Plax, catch the bullets ON the field.

And he's not a bum; he's still Eli's most dangerous end-zone target. I don't care if he only has 3-4 catches per game, as long as one of themis for a TD.

I know a few people that have shot themselves on accident, they are also idiots

Great observation.

Back
Top Bottom