FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!!

Plax is a !*+%#*+. Pro athletes and clubs don't mix, but they will never learn.

As long as we get the W Sunday, I don't care what Burress is doing.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

He needs to be released from the Giants ASAP. He's been a cancer all year and this just brings the wrong kind of attention on the team. Giants are fine without him imo.

indifferent.gif

How the hell has been cancerous? He started off the season on the wrong foot by missing that mandatory practice but since then he's been quiet. Stop reaching.
I couldn't call him a "cancer" in the usual sense, but he's not helping the team by missing practice, missing games (even if itis injury-related... you can't deny a player that's injured isn't helping his team, regardless of fault) and... by shooting himself in the leg.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
moron.

You can't even compare TO to Plax...find me one instance where Owens got himself in trouble with the law. For as much as people give TO crap about hispersona, you'd be hard pressed to find anything negative about him OFF the field.

As far as Plax, clubbing 2 nights before a game is a bit much. If you're going to be out and about on a Friday night as an NFL player, keep yourselflow-key, and OUT OF TROUBLE. I mean, Jesus....he's in NYC of all places...you can find JUST as good of a party on a random Sunday/Monday night as you do ona Friday.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by devilmonx

Plax for Ocho Cinco, straight up. Get it done JR.
mad.gif
Why on earth would you trade one headcase for another? Besides, Burress is better than Johnson.

roll.gif
......really? Plaxico is better than Johnson? Id love to hear your explanation as to why.

Originally Posted by dland24

mad.gif
Why on earth would you trade one headcase for another? Besides, Burress is better than Johnson.

roll.gif
......really? Plaxico is better than Johnson? Id love to hear your explanation as to why.
laugh.gif
Joka...ur buggin'. Chad Johnson is having an off year, but he's been a top 3-5 WR in the NFL over the past 5 years or so....Plaxain't nowhere near that discussion.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

mad.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Joka...ur buggin'. Chad Johnson is having an off year, but he's been a top 3-5 WR in the NFL over the past 5 years or so....Plax ain't nowhere near that discussion.
It's probably because I still have visions of him ethering us every game we play them. This year was some odd aberration with them running allover us.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

mad.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Joka...ur buggin'. Chad Johnson is having an off year, but he's been a top 3-5 WR in the NFL over the past 5 years or so....Plax ain't nowhere near that discussion.
It's probably because I still have visions of him ethering us every game we play them. This year was some odd aberration with them running all over us.
Huh. It's not that I think incredibly highly of Ocho Cinco. It's just that I'm incredibly down on Plax at the moment. It was nevermeant to be an actual comparison.
smile.gif

As for T.O.: If you're T.O. fan you must tire of constantly defending him against criticism, whether it be from other teams' fans, the media,whatever... right? That's what I meant by what I said. I'm getting tired of defending Plax.

Actually now that I think about it, his NFL career is about to be over.

I'm almost positive its a felony to take a concealed weapon into a place that serves alcohol whether you have a permit or not.

More than likely, hes going to be charged with a felony of having a firearm in an establishment selling liquor.

Back
Top Bottom