FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!!

It was only a matter of time

2gv0d4m.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Whats he doing with a gun in the first place?
Damn, dudes acting like plex not allowed to carry a weapon. He is a known, wealthy person. im sure he wants to protect himself, too many storiesof people getting robbed and etc.

but
smh.gif
at this dude. supposed to be out hurt but in the club.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I like Chad Johnson and all but his teammate TJ Houshmandzadeh is a better receiver
Nope....99.9% of Housh's success is due to #85 drawing most of the attention....

Just for the record, according to either 660 or 1050 espn (I forgot which one I was listening to)...

Plax did at one time have a permit to carry a concealed weapon, but it was for the state of Florida, AND it was expired.

Dude on the radio said even if it would not have been expired, NY state still would not have acknowledged the FL permit. Without actually stating it, dudebasically implied that he did not have an NY permit.

Also said that he was with A. Pierce at the time...and that this all went down at LQ's...

Im a HUGE Jets fan, but Ive always liked Plax as a receiver, from back in his Mich. St. days. Hes had a bump in the road here and there, but dude is a verygood receiver...

With that bein said...Cmon bruh...you GOT to be more careful...you definitely entitled to do your thing at night, but like somebody said before, if you reallyfeel you gotta bring your piece with you into a club two days before a game (even though you not playing), Why bother?...

It's sad, but there's irony in Plax shooting himself on the eve of Sean Taylor being inducted into the Skins ROF...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's sad, but there's irony in Plax shooting himself on the eve of Sean Taylor being inducted into the Skins ROF...
smh.gif

Yeah, that is ironic. Goes to show you how life is.

On one hand you got a dude who just had a daughter and is trying to better himself and goes to protect his family from intruders and gets shot in the leg anddies.

And then on the other hand, you have a guy out at the club having a good night out and his OWN gun goes off and shoots himself in the leg and survives.

I'm not saying anyone should have died, it's just funny how life works.

Originally Posted by AG 47

smh.gif

On one hand you got a dude who just had a daughter and is trying to better himself and goes to protect his family from intruders and gets shot in the leg and dies.

And then on the other hand, you have a guy out at the club having a good night out and his OWN gun goes off and shoots himself in the leg and survives.

Nobody knows that full Sean Taylor business.� Dude had to have been involved in sketchy %#%# and it caught up to him.� It is funny how life works, andsometimes funnier how karma works.�

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by AG 47

smh.gif

On one hand you got a dude who just had a daughter and is trying to better himself and goes to protect his family from intruders and gets shot in the leg and dies.

Nobody knows that full Sean Taylor business.� Dude had to have been involved in sketchy %#%# and it caught up to him.� It is funny how life works, and sometimes funnier how karma works.�
They actually do know the full business. Friends of one of his family members whom he paid several hundred dollars to do work for him and even letthem stay at his house, those were the ones that took advantage of him and tried to rob him and ended up killing him. It wasn't anything sketchy that hewas involved in, rather him being too generous and trusting.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

LQ's ain't even poppin anymore, the hell was he doing over there smgdh
smh.gif

Hot 97 be throwing parties over there on the weekends now. Someone probably got invited and was scared of the come up boys catching him out there.

But how do you shoot yourself with your own gun without being forced?

I cac't defend this dude anymore
smh.gif
. It'll be interesting to see how theGiants and Goodell handle this.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by devilmonx

Plax for Ocho Cinco, straight up. Get it done JR.
mad.gif
Why on earth would you trade one headcase for another? Besides, Burress is better than Johnson.

What? A healthy Chad Johnson is definitely better than Plaxico Burress.

First of all, dont take this as me trying to come off tough or hard.....but have any of you guys actually held a handgun? Do you realize how difficult itreally is to "accidentally" shoot yourself in the leg? I mean, if the fun was in his front pocket or in his belt or whatever, it would take a lotmore than him just fumbling with it for the gun to go off. Aside from a really freak accident, you have to squeeze the trigger hard for the gun to go off.

There HAS to be more to the story, and I cant wait for more pieces of the story to materialize.

Back
Top Bottom