FREE PLAXICO!!!!! VOL SUSPENDED THE REST OF THE SEASON & FINED SMH!!!

He'll get probation and a fine/suspension, and this will probably pass.

I can see him getting cut and the Cowboys signing him.
laugh.gif

I read the article this morning and couldn't believe it. The gun fell in his pants and while trying to catch it the gun went off. Glad he's okay..it could've been a lot worse.

eek.gif
unlicensed firearm and he had the gun in a club ...
sick.gif

ALL BAD
Aaron Pierce bout to catch charges for disposing of evidence
smh.gif
a bad situation just got worse

Plax might spend a few months in lock up , its virtually impossible beatin NY Gun Laws.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
unlicensed firearm and he had the gun in a club ...
sick.gif

ALL BAD
Aaron Pierce bout to catch charges for disposing of evidence
smh.gif
a bad situation just got worse

Plax might spend a few months in lock up , its virtually impossible beatin NY Gun Laws.
I remember Prodigy said pretty much the same thing when he plead guilty to a gun charge. I don't know what Plaxico record look like, but hegonna need a miracle to get off without serving time.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Enough is enough, Plaxico's time in NY is probably over with. You can only keep looking away and saying "we are going to need him down the road" so many times. This incident I would say has ended his career with the Giants.

Any attractive free agent WRs for next season?

TJ from the Bengals!!!

The team is considering placing Burress on the non-football injury reserved list, which would make him ineligible for the remainder of the season, sourcessaid. It also would allow the Giants to recover some money already paid to Burress.

Additionally, a source told Mortensen that Burress has as much as $4.5 million tied to play-time incentives and active-roster status.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then the giants should cut him ....

1 thing though, the GIANTS NEED THIS GUY COME PLAYOFF TIME ....
smh.gif
everything was going well for my son eli .... its about to come crashing down ...

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

go ahead cut him giants then you wont have a true number 1 reciever. then you will lose in the playoffs. i just want my cowboys to play in new york in the playoffs to finally shut all you morons up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Plaxico will turn himself in tomorrow to the NYPD to be charged with illegal possession of a weapon. He will plead not guilty. LOL

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Plaxico will turn himself in tomorrow to the NYPD to be charged with illegal possession of a weapon. He will plead not guilty. LOL
laugh.gif
smh.gif
how do you plead not guilty, when the evidence is on your %##!!## leg?

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

laugh.gif
smh.gif
how do you plead not guilty, when the evidence is on your %##!!## leg?
You plead not guilty, and then you try to cut a deal with a D.A. because (a) unless the D.A. is out to get you or send a message, most cases getdealt with because trials are uncertain/costly, and (b) if you fail to get a deal done, you can still take your chances with a jury.

^^^^Exactly. Plus dude hired the same lawyer who got P. Diddy off when he had a similar charge I believe. He obviously got a guy who has a track record ofgetting this down to a misdemeanor, but the lawyer is still probably very nervous about the situation.

. I'm sure the Giants organization has some connections, so he Plax won't serve time unless the judge is an Eagles, Cowboys, Patriot, or ******* fan.

Back
Top Bottom