Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

If she was breaking them boys off with Oral it's a wrap **** was consensual as it gets.
I don't even love these **** but this really can't be the thought process going into 2016 
mean.gif

"Can we have some of that?” one asked the dad, who was allegedly drunk and had been boozing with his daughter before the attack, sources said.

Two of the teens say they then had consensual sex with the victim while her sloshed dad staggered away.

The dad returned and chucked a bottle at the teens, who fled, said one of the suspects, according to the sources.
The victim, the sources added, was combative, tried to flee from cops at the scene and bit an officer when she was finally placed in an ambulance after first refusing to go to the hospital and fighting with EMS.

The woman claimed to have bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder, but was not prescribed any medicines.
http://nypost.com/2016/01/12/fifth-suspect-arrested-in-gang-rape-of-teen/

cnn saying there's still no gun recovered.
nerd.gif

look at his face.

1st of april aint even here yet and they got everyone
These ****** got the nerve to be smirking
mean.gif

you think so?
Sarcasm? Made the comment because guys in here were going back and forth with hypotheticals what they would do in this situation.

Well looks like the situation which was originally reported is nothing close to the recent developments. Sounds completely consensual to me.

I don't even love these **** but this really can't be the thought process going into 2016 :smh:
I think I understand what your getting at. Your implying a gun was present she was most likely forced.

But the story is so wild I refuse to believe now that the boys are telling lies at this point.

I'm not being sarcastic. All you said was "well oral is as consensual as it gets" and I'm asking if you really think that?
People be ignorant as hell man I'm glad I don't have a daughter
I truly don't understand now,are we making alcohol the factor that threw her consent out the window.

Brownsville...the only part of the city to remain bottom of the barrel backwards.

It's a shame what happened.

Sorry finally read the story in complete detail now. I was truly under the impression she was a certified freak. I was probably wrong but still very weird scenario.

Last edited:
Of course. That was an impulsive post on my part.

After more thought I'm sure that's what most rapists demand.

Last edited:
Whole article: http://gothamist.com/2016/01/12/brooklyn_gang_rape_playground.php

The authorities are trying to determine what exactly happened; an official told the NY Times, "The initial report, that all five of them raped her, is not looking like it happened that way." The Times reports:

When she was interviewed, the woman told investigators she was raped by at least one of the suspects, the officials said. She was forced to perform oral sex on two others, they said, citing her account, and all of the suspects touched her breasts... Two of the suspects said a third suspect had sex with the woman. That suspect said he was present, but was on the phone, “and when he finished the call his friends were gone," one of the officials said.

The Daily News has this sickening report, from an anonymous law enforcement source: "Two teens charged with raping an 18-year-old woman say the sex was consensual — and told cops she was having intercourse with her father in a Brooklyn park when they first saw her... 'It’s very complicated,' the source said, adding both father and daughter appeared to be heavily intoxicated." (There is reportedly surveillance video showing the pair buying beer at a bodega before going to the playground.)

lolwut?

like wut?

like wut the **** b?

Neighbors at an apartment complex near Osborn Playground said that her father had been an alcoholic for years.They said he did not supervise a young son who often played in the trash-strewn hallway outside the door of his apartment, leaving his older children to look after the boy. Clusters of empty 24-ounce cans of King Cobra malt liquor strewn in the hallway and stairwell had been left by him, they said.

In his interview with WABC 7, the father, said he had to leave the playground, "If I would have stood there and fought them (I would have died). Because they meant business. They weren't playing around."

“He’s like that, a drunk, yes,” said Bertha Payne, 44, who lives next door. She said he often knocked to beg for dollar bills and cigarettes.

oh ok, not alright :smh:

:wow: you've got to be kidding me....
It's one helluva defense.

Completely makes the thread title seem null and void.
"Can we have some of that?” one asked the dad, who was allegedly drunk and had been boozing with his daughter before the attack, sources said.

Two of the teens say they then had consensual sex with the victim while her sloshed dad staggered away.

The dad returned and chucked a bottle at the teens, who fled, said one of the suspects, according to the sources.

The victim, the sources added, was combative, tried to flee from cops at the scene and bit an officer when she was finally placed in an ambulance after first refusing to go to the hospital and fighting with EMS.

The woman claimed to have bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder, but was not prescribed any medicines.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/12/fifth-suspect-arrested-in-gang-rape-of-teen/

cnn saying there's still no gun recovered. :nerd:

View media item 1866818

look at his face.

1st of april aint even here yet and they got everyone
All yall dudes see is a pic. I'm reading this **** and I think I might bail now.

Imma let Law & Order: SVU tell me who is guilty.

Well they approached her. 17 is the legal age to smash adults though in NY.

It's not like they exchanged birth dates if this was consensual. Usually only time I see age being asked is when the females clearly look super young.

Besides, these minors are being accused of rape so it don't matter since they're being charged.

That their defense is it was consensual isn't gonna make the girl the criminal now. Highly doubt they'd charge her with statutory rape.

Well they approached her. 17 is the legal age to smash adults though in NY.

It's not like they exchanged birth dates if this was consensual. Usually only time I see age being asked is when the females clearly look super young.

Besides, these minors are being accused of rape so it don't matter since they're being charged.

That their defense is it was consensual isn't gonna make the girl the criminal now. Highly doubt they'd charge her with statutory rape.

All I'm saying it was either forced or consensual. If consensual it was statutory rape technically. If it was a 18 year old dude and it turned out it wasn't forced I could see him being charged, but u right they probably wouldn't charge the girl in this instance if that turns out to be the case. Who's saying rape tho, sounds like the girl isn't cooperating?

I'm still :rofl: from some people in here that would abandon their kid doe :rofl:

People always have that question would you die for a loved one

He and others said no.

As far as I'm concerned if this story is true, he no longer has a daughter, because neither can look at each other the same.

Back
Top Bottom