Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

Bruh she was laughing
I've never been around during a raping
But I don't think any victim usually laughs during one

You ever sexually took advantage of a girl?

I've never been around during a rape either but I've read enough rape reports over the years to know they don't all scream, kick, and yell either.

So they laugh instead??? :stoneface:

Thanks for not answering the question

Articles also said she was under the influence and showed signs of a mental illness but if you want to take one piece of information like laughing to show that means consenting to sexual acts from five different people, go ahead.

Police: Did she say she wanted to have sex?
You: I mean she aint say that but she laughed, why would you laugh if you aint want the D?!

Last edited:
Aint no innocent parties in this whole ordeal. Everyone needs to be locked away including the girl ( pending if she gave consent ). But this pos father is the scum of the earth

So they laugh instead??? :stoneface:

Thanks for not answering the question

Articles also said she was under the influence and showed signs of a mental illness but if you want to take one piece of information like laughing to show that means consenting to sexual acts from five different people, go ahead.

Police: Did she say she wanted to have sex?
You: I mean she aint say that but she laughed, why would you laugh if you aint want the D?!
Ain't saying it meant consent
But I'm not just gonna assume they raped her
Specially with all this info out
Some people just love tryna condemn our black youth
Was this a stupid situation to be in yes
But we still not sure on all the details
Just admit u don't like black youth

Aint no innocent parties in this whole ordeal. Everyone needs to be locked away including the girl ( pending if she gave consent ). But this pos father is the scum of the earth
If the girl did give consent why should the kids be locked up

Well they approached her. 17 is the legal age to smash adults though in NY.

It's not like they exchanged birth dates if this was consensual. Usually only time I see age being asked is when the females clearly look super young.

Besides, these minors are being accused of rape so it don't matter since they're being charged.

That their defense is it was consensual isn't gonna make the girl the criminal now. Highly doubt they'd charge her with statutory rape.

All I'm saying it was either forced or consensual. If consensual it was statutory rape technically. If it was a 18 year old dude and it turned out it wasn't forced I could see him being charged, but u right they probably wouldn't charge the girl in this instance if that turns out to be the case. Who's saying rape tho, sounds like the girl isn't cooperating?
If it was an 18 yr old dude I highly doubt he'd be charged either if he's claiming 5 teenagers raped him and they were saying it was consensual.

The girl still said it was rape and the father that called the police most likely implied the same. The boys were arrested under rape charges not something else.
I'm still :rofl: from some people in here that would abandon their kid doe :rofl:

People always have that question would you die for a loved one

He and others said no.

As far as I'm concerned if this story is true, he no longer has a daughter, because neither can look at each other the same.
Well if they're looking at each other sexually I'm not sure it matters :lol:

Wtf does this have to do with being black dude? Get over yourself

This is about 5 boys with 1 girl and you somehow thinking in your twisted mind that laughing means you can't say you were raped

Wtf does this have to do with being black dude? Get over yourself

This is about 5 boys with 1 girl and you somehow thinking in your twisted mind that laughing means you can't say you were raped
I know dudes that ran trains on a girl
Wasn't no rape involved
So just cause 5 on 1 doesn't mean anything
And being black has a lot to do with this and how this case plays out
ur a SWS I can tell

Wasn't no rape involved
ur a SWS I can tell

Was the girl drunk and mentally ill or nah?

Mad funny every time someone has an opposing view they get called racist :lol:

Wasn't no rape involved
ur a SWS I can tell

Was the girl drunk and mentally ill or nah?

Mad funny every time someone has an opposing view they get called racist :lol:
Mad funny how some people don't deny it :smh:

Sooooo if I'm at a party and have sex with a girl
And Come to find out she's bipolar or mentally ill
Even though she gave me consent the night before
Does her being mentally ill
And me not knowing
Does that mean I raped her

Last edited:

And me not knowing

Not interested in your hypotheticals fam, show me where this girl consented? Since you know how rape works and you know how someone should react or act while being raped and laughing means consent.

Wasn't no rape involved
ur a SWS I can tell
Maybe it does maybe it doesn't but saying that being black has nothing to do with it doesn't automatically make you a racist. 
Mad funny how some people don't deny it
mean.gif

And me not knowing
To you, me, and a lot of people no you didn't rape her in that scenario, but the judge might say you did.

There are plenty of cases where the girl gave consent at the time, but after says she was to scared to say no or was drunk or whatever and the dude gets locked up.

The chances a girl verbally says "let's have sex" are probably so low, not saying one of you is right and the other wrong, but if that's what we are using as the decider between consent and rape, a lot of people every day could get in trouble.

Still don't get how the dad was having sex with the daughter? Like :x WHAT

Maybe it does maybe it doesn't but saying that being black has nothing to do with it doesn't automatically make you a racist. 

You people just throw out terms as a scapegoat when someone has an opinion and have no idea what the hell you're talking about

He said I need to admit I just don't like black youth. My response was what does black youth have to do with my opinion on this scenario? Nothing, these kids being black have nothing to do with the reason why I think the way I think. If it was 5 white boys and a white girl and they said she consented because she laughed I would say the same exact ****

edit: I thought you said does instead doesn't my fault :lol:

Last edited:

And me not knowing

Not interested in your hypotheticals fam, show me where this girl consented? Since you know how rape works and you know how someone should react or act while being raped and laughing means consent.
U already condemning these kids
Show me where she DIDNT give consent
Story already seem fishy after like 2 days
And u ready to give these boys life
Whe a few things have already came out that something ain't adding up
Why u so far on the other side of the grass
U wanna see another group of black men locked up huh???
Explain urself SWSheLiumcLinton

The chances a girl verbally says "let's have sex" are probably so low, not saying one of you is right and the other wrong, but if that's what we are using as the decider between consent and rape, a lot of people every day could get in trouble.

and if people use laughing as a decider even more people could get in trouble :lol:
You people....Brah I was defending you by saying an opposing view doesn't make you racist :lol:

nah I edited it man my bad :lol: **** gets me tight throwing out that race card for every damn thing it's annoying

and if people use laughing as a decider even more people could get in trouble :lol:
You people....Brah I was defending you by saying an opposing view doesn't make you racist :lol:

nah I edited it man my bad :lol: **** gets me tight throwing out that race card for every damn thing it's annoying
Nah don't edit it
Let ur true feelings shine through
No reason u even shoulda said YOU PEOPLE
When me an u the only one going back and forth
Just proved ur a SWS
we gonna find you see one sn at a time

Back
Top Bottom