Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

The father tho :smh:
These "boys" will become girls in prison.

Hate reading stuff like this.
I dont have a daughter myself, but I have 2 nieces I would fight tooth and nail for.

I honestly don't know how to feel about this story. At first after initially reading it I was furious. Now......I'm just confused.

Is that the girl??? :lol:

looks like travis beckford, the fifth suspect who seem to have thought going back to school was a good idea.

The fifth suspect, Travis Beckford, 17, was taken into custody at Samuel J. Tilden High School at about 11 a.m. Tuesday, according to authorities. Police filed the same charges against him, and he too was expected to be prosecuted as an adult, sources said.

rape_003-e1452669435538.jpg

perp4.jpg

I'm still
roll.gif
from some people in here that would abandon their kid doe
roll.gif
People always have that question would you die for a loved one

He and others said no.

As far as I'm concerned if this story is true, he no longer has a daughter, because neither can look at each other the same.
I don't think anyone in here said that they wouldn't die for their child either.

A police source told the Wall Street Journal that the allegations were made in separate interviews, "They indicated that the father is the one who put her in this compromised position and they took advantage. One of them says, ‘We’ll take it from here.’"

Relatives of suspect Ethan Phillip, 15, showed reporters video from his smartphone. From the NY Times:

The smartphone video that emerged on Tuesday was brief and cryptic and showed only the woman, who could only be heard mumbling at times. Whether it might help the defense or the prosecution was unclear.
Billy Sullivan, 24, said the video, less than 30 seconds long, was recorded Thursday at Osborn Playground by his younger brother, Mr. Phillip, 15. He said it portrays a fresh snippet of dialogue that would help the argument that any sex was consensual.
“She said yeah,” an unidentified male voice is heard saying on the video, played for a reporter on Tuesday by Mr. Sullivan as he and his mother stood in the doorway of her home. Then a male voice is heard saying: “If you said yeah, it’s lit, like, you know what I mean. I could tell you a freak.”

And here's the Post's account:

One of the boys took out his cellphone and recorded video — catching the woman with her pants down as her father stood nearby, the suspects’ relatives said.
In a short clip of the footage viewed by The Post, a young woman can be seen sitting on the ground rocking back and forth and grinning. There is the sound of young men laughing in the background. One of the teens says to the older man, “Can we have some of that?” according to a law-enforcement source.
A teen can then be heard telling the girl, “You said, ‘Yeah.’ That’s what I’m saying, it’s lit [OK], like you know what I mean? I could tell you a freak.’’

The man who was with the woman is her biological dad, who lost custody when she was just 3 years old, a source said.

Link

If new story is true, the father needs the book thrown at him.

And this happened at 18, in a playground? Imagine what kinda things he's BEEN doing with his daughter. 

mean.gif

A police source told the Wall Street Journal that the allegations were made in separate interviews, "They indicated that the father is the one who put her in this compromised position and they took advantage. One of them says, ‘We’ll take it from here.’"

Relatives of suspect Ethan Phillip, 15, showed reporters video from his smartphone. From the NY Times:

The smartphone video that emerged on Tuesday was brief and cryptic and showed only the woman, who could only be heard mumbling at times. Whether it might help the defense or the prosecution was unclear.
Billy Sullivan, 24, said the video, less than 30 seconds long, was recorded Thursday at Osborn Playground by his younger brother, Mr. Phillip, 15. He said it portrays a fresh snippet of dialogue that would help the argument that any sex was consensual.
“She said yeah,” an unidentified male voice is heard saying on the video, played for a reporter on Tuesday by Mr. Sullivan as he and his mother stood in the doorway of her home. Then a male voice is heard saying: “If you said yeah, it’s lit, like, you know what I mean. I could tell you a freak.”

And here's the Post's account:

One of the boys took out his cellphone and recorded video — catching the woman with her pants down as her father stood nearby, the suspects’ relatives said.
In a short clip of the footage viewed by The Post, a young woman can be seen sitting on the ground rocking back and forth and grinning. There is the sound of young men laughing in the background. One of the teens says to the older man, “Can we have some of that?” according to a law-enforcement source.
A teen can then be heard telling the girl, “You said, ‘Yeah.’ That’s what I’m saying, it’s lit [OK], like you know what I mean? I could tell you a freak.’’
The man who was with the woman is her biological dad, who lost custody when she was just 3 years old, a source said.
Link
I'm done with this story son. Idk who the **** or what the **** to believe anymore

I don't know the actual laws to what constitutes as consent when you're drunk but I don't think these dudes just straight up raped her.  

I do think she was drunk and getting it in with her molesting "Dad" and these dudes tried to get some of the action.  "Dad" started sobering up and realized the sick **** that was happening.  He probably didnt run to the police immediately because he was trying to think of how he was going to remove himself from the situation (if he was in fact messing with his daughter in a park).  How the girl reacted to the police is odd for someone that was "raped".

sick story.

Last edited:
Yo this is so crazy..the boys have video proof of the ****. Wow..shorty was bout it man. Dudes ran a train and then when she came to her senses she wanted to scream rape smh

I don't know the actual laws to what constitutes as consent when you're drunk but I don't think these dudes just straight up raped her.  

I do think she was drunk and getting it in with her molesting "Dad" and these dudes tried to get some of the action.  "Dad" started sobering up and realized the sick **** that was happening.  He probably didnt run to the police immediately because he was trying to think of how he was going to remove himself from the situation (if he was in fact messing with his daughter in a park).  How the girl reacted to the police is odd for someone that was "raped".

sick story.

Yep.

They were all getting their freaky deeky on and either the daughter or father started to sober up and wasn't with it anymore.

Booo this chick if this new twist is true. Light the father on fire and kick him off of a cliff. :x :smh:

Why they still in custody then
They tryna condemn these black kids
Why ain't no press conference or anything
They bout to do these kids dirty

Why they still in custody then
They tryna condemn these black kids
Why ain't no press conference or anything
They bout to do these kids dirty
with all the outrage about city parks not being safe now, they will throw the book at them regardless 

no way they let them walk.  i'm expecting reports about how delinquent they've been in the past, etc...

with all the outrage about city parks not being safe now, they will throw the book at them regardless 

no way they let them walk.  i'm expecting reports about how delinquent they've been in the past, etc...

As for the suspects, one of them, Mr. Cooper, had been arrested on attempted murder charges in Brooklyn on Oct. 7, officials said. Those charges were downgraded by a grand jury, however, and Mr. Cooper was indicted on assault, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and other charges, according to court papers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/nyregion/brooklyn-rape-case.html?_r=0

Don't know what y'all reading but this still don't sound consensual to me.

Last edited:

the reports of the video where she is seen "laughing with her clothes off"...

imo, doesn't scream help i'm getting raped

Bruh she was laughing
I've never been around during a raping
But I don't think any victim usually laughs during one

Back
Top Bottom