Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

Question: Yall dont think yall can knock out a 15 year old?
Not if he has a gun and 4 buddies who may also have weapons, no.
How do you know the gun is even loaded?
How do you know it's not?

Taking 14-17 teenagers but adding in one of them having a gun isn't something you just go about risking your life with until you real assess the situation.

You talking like any time you're held at gun point by somebody that looks young you're gonna take that chance.

Right now it's just coming off as all talk
laugh.gif
Bruh, real talk, Ive been held up at gun point, had a pistol in face. Dude asked me to empty my pockets, I looked dude dead in his eyes, seen he wasnt bout that **** and lied. I had two cell phones one me. I know you dont believe that. You pie. Anybody in here even trying to justify doing anything other than fight is soft. Yall trying to tip toe around it and ****. I been in hairy situations.

But, I know, this is the internet. You didnt come here for this.

Ill let yall have it. Stay in shcool bros.
So what you're saying is that you talked to him?
nerd.gif

If I'm wrong, I'm dead.

Even if I'm right, I still have 5 people who may also have weapons, including knives. Even a 2 on 1 fight is dumb. A 5 on 1 fight and you might as well change your life insurance policy.

Whole article: http://gothamist.com/2016/01/12/brooklyn_gang_rape_playground.php

The authorities are trying to determine what exactly happened; an official told the NY Times, "The initial report, that all five of them raped her, is not looking like it happened that way." The Times reports:

When she was interviewed, the woman told investigators she was raped by at least one of the suspects, the officials said. She was forced to perform oral sex on two others, they said, citing her account, and all of the suspects touched her breasts... Two of the suspects said a third suspect had sex with the woman. That suspect said he was present, but was on the phone, “and when he finished the call his friends were gone," one of the officials said.

The Daily News has this sickening report, from an anonymous law enforcement source: "Two teens charged with raping an 18-year-old woman say the sex was consensual — and told cops she was having intercourse with her father in a Brooklyn park when they first saw her... 'It’s very complicated,' the source said, adding both father and daughter appeared to be heavily intoxicated." (There is reportedly surveillance video showing the pair buying beer at a bodega before going to the playground.)

lolwut?

like wut?

like wut the **** b?
Now this sounds like this chick was a known ho around the way. The boys wanted some late at night in the dark park (which happens a lot), saw her with an old man and told dude to leave while they got some.
I know you dont believe that.
Why should I? :lol:

You didn't even fight the dude in this story like you're claiming you'd hypothetically would do in this situation.

You talked to the dude holding you at gun point. You lied to him so you wouldn't get robbed. You claimed to look him in the eye and see he's not about that life. You didn't fight him. You lied. Calling me pie. That's how I know you don't read. I been posted my response to the thread title question.

News flash, most ppl that rob ppl at gun point aren't actually trying to get a murder charge. It's a fear tactic to get what they want unless you run in to a real desperate criminal.

Go tell your terry cloth stories about how you're a mark somewhere else. Talking about you been in hairy situations, you aint special *****. Sound like they wash you up on the block.

Last edited:
Now this sounds like this chick was a known ho around the way. The boys wanted some late at night in the dark park (which happens a lot), saw her with an old man and told dude to leave while they got some.

ol girl got something that good that her pops came back in her life just to get some?
that flakka?
:nerd:

Last edited:

How do you know it's not?

Taking 14-17 teenagers but adding in one of them having a gun isn't something you just go about risking your life with until you real assess the situation.

You talking like any time you're held at gun point by somebody that looks young you're gonna take that chance.

Right now it's just coming off as all talk :lol:

Bruh, real talk, Ive been held up at gun point, had a pistol in face. Dude asked me to empty my pockets, I looked dude dead in his eyes, seen he wasnt bout that **** and lied. I had two cell phones one me. I know you dont believe that. You pie. Anybody in here even trying to justify doing anything other than fight is soft. Yall trying to tip toe around it and ****. I been in hairy situations.

But, I know, this is the internet. You didnt come here for this.

Ill let yall have it. Stay in shcool bros.

I really don't think very many people said they wouldn't fight.

But you're also very lucky to have run across dudes who happened not to kill you. Those dudes probably only had intentions of robbing and actually coming away with something instead of killing. Seems like those dudes actually had some sense :lol:

Something had to be up, I just don't know a man with a child who would leave em. Alcoholic smh.

Whole article: http://gothamist.com/2016/01/12/brooklyn_gang_rape_playground.php

The authorities are trying to determine what exactly happened; an official told the NY Times, "The initial report, that all five of them raped her, is not looking like it happened that way." The Times reports:

When she was interviewed, the woman told investigators she was raped by at least one of the suspects, the officials said. She was forced to perform oral sex on two others, they said, citing her account, and all of the suspects touched her breasts... Two of the suspects said a third suspect had sex with the woman. That suspect said he was present, but was on the phone, “and when he finished the call his friends were gone," one of the officials said.

The Daily News has this sickening report, from an anonymous law enforcement source: "Two teens charged with raping an 18-year-old woman say the sex was consensual — and told cops she was having intercourse with her father in a Brooklyn park when they first saw her... 'It’s very complicated,' the source said, adding both father and daughter appeared to be heavily intoxicated." (There is reportedly surveillance video showing the pair buying beer at a bodega before going to the playground.)

lolwut?

like wut?

like wut the **** b?

Neighbors at an apartment complex near Osborn Playground said that her father had been an alcoholic for years.They said he did not supervise a young son who often played in the trash-strewn hallway outside the door of his apartment, leaving his older children to look after the boy. Clusters of empty 24-ounce cans of King Cobra malt liquor strewn in the hallway and stairwell had been left by him, they said.

In his interview with WABC 7, the father, said he had to leave the playground, "If I would have stood there and fought them (I would have died). Because they meant business. They weren't playing around."

“He’s like that, a drunk, yes,” said Bertha Payne, 44, who lives next door. She said he often knocked to beg for dollar bills and cigarettes.

oh ok, not alright :smh:

:wow: you've got to be kidding me....

So what we know:

- Guy is the biological father who put her up for adoption

- They're drinking together late at night -- she's 18yo and underage

- Daughter gets a gun pointed at her head

- Footage shows the father not really panicking -- instead, he seems to be drunk and has a history of being a drunk

- The guys allege that it was consensual -- does she know them?

Last edited:
"Can we have some of that?” one asked the dad, who was allegedly drunk and had been boozing with his daughter before the attack, sources said.

Two of the teens say they then had consensual sex with the victim while her sloshed dad staggered away.

The dad returned and chucked a bottle at the teens, who fled, said one of the suspects, according to the sources.

The victim, the sources added, was combative, tried to flee from cops at the scene and bit an officer when she was finally placed in an ambulance after first refusing to go to the hospital and fighting with EMS.

The woman claimed to have bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder, but was not prescribed any medicines.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/12/fifth-suspect-arrested-in-gang-rape-of-teen/

cnn saying there's still no gun recovered. :nerd:

View media item 1866818

look at his face.

1st of april aint even here yet and they got everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom