Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

didn't know they had the gun to the daughter's head. I'd try to get their attention and have them point it towards me and then strike. Still no way I'd leave her alone.

Man I had no idea Brooklyn was still getting gully like this. :smh:

The young bucks be wildin

thats the sad part...secondary to the crime of course. parents let these kids down, and they became a product of the streets. only explanation i have for why kids that age, would have the mindset to stoop so low.

what is the issue, behind the scenes, that let these 5 young ones turn out this way? and what can be done to fix it? at that age, no matter what, you should know right from wrong.

so i really don't get it..

lotta anger in this thread..oddly

Last edited:
the dad was/is a deadbeat anyway, otherwise he wouldnt give his daughter away for adoption 18 years ago :smh:

Yeah....I don't think you really know how adoption works. :lol: :lol:

You act as if all dads have a choice in the matter.

*spoiler* They don't.

You can't call someone a deadbeat because their kid was put up for adoption. There are a grip of other factors that come into play besides "hey, I don't feel like taking care of this kid".

First off all, dudes out here saying because there was a gun they would run. People in the hood don't even know how to aim when they shoot. You have a better chance of surviving if you confront them.

People get shot everyday and survive. Y'all have this notion that a gunshot wound means you're guaranteed to die :lol:

Confront a gunman...

are you ex-special ops or something?

Teens with guns are soft man. I saw with my own two eyes a little kid pull a gun and raise it and he just stood there as someone charged him from across the room and ko'd him with one hit. Dude got stomped out so bad after that. Don't know who he was or why he was at that party but what are you supposed to do?

I'm gonna call their bluff, either way you're getting shot if they really will shoot.

:lol: it's common sense. What are you supposed to do? Wait and see if they actually will shoot you? Efffff that.

i usually try to see both sides in life but this one is tough

Situation is a lot tougher with the gun to the daughters head...any moves towards them and they potentially pull the trigger is that a chance people can 100% say they'd go for it and fight?

obviously if situation is reversed where they have a gun and its pointed at father its a lot easier for everyone to say they'd fight and wouldn't leave

this is horrible and I'm saddened to hear a family had to go through this. I hate what the world is becoming man, some people are so messed up its insane

I owe ebay $2053.71 as I type this, and I been traveling for 2 weeks over the holidays lmao. **** wit me.
And they haven't sent your account to debt collection yet? Owed them morons 150 had brushed that **** off for a couple of months and they shipped my **** off to DC got letters after letters smh

Was there no one else around?...how the hell do these fools pull this off out on the street?....

Wether you walk away or stay and get killed, I think inside you die as a father regardless, that man is never going to forgive himself...

I owe ebay $2053.71 as I type this, and I been traveling for 2 weeks over the holidays lmao. **** wit me.
And they haven't sent your account to debt collection yet? Owed them morons 150 had brushed that **** off for a couple of months and they shipped my **** off to DC got letters after letters smh

It's not due yet. I've owed much more than that. If you're a couple of months late then yeah, they'll send you to collections. They'll block you from selling anything long before that tho. They got it set up now to where they're allowed to go into the bank account you have on your PayPal to deduct any fees you owe, they don't even need collections anymore. I think that's only for accounts made after they made the change tho, not sure, not tryna find out lol.

Yeah this story doesn't add up at all. I feel so awful for the girl though. The "dad" in the situation failed in every aspect of having xy chromosomes. Dude should be castrated and forced to eat it.

Idc what anybody is talking about, dude with the gun is getting rushed. I'm biting, racking his eyes, etc. Tell yo daughter run soon as u rush him. Anything but to go and leave her.
Aren't you leaving her if you die too though?

I think the dad was thinking if he struggled and fought with them, it's bad case scenario for sure. He dies, and then maybe she dies or maybe she's left traumatized seeing her dad get murdered in front of her. That's way worse than the trauma of being raped in my opinion.

If he leaves, maybe he'll be able to get a cop before they can do anything to her.

Last edited:
I really don't think he actually thought anything through, he reacted on fear and preserved his life regardless of the cost....foul situation no matter what.

Surveillance video from the store shows the victim’s father walking inside before he begins to chat with two men. He does not appear to be frantic or in distress.

After walking out of the store, the dad drunkenly ran past a marked police car before eventually circling back and alerting the cops to his daughter’s attack

wtf :x :smh:

My thing is the kids told the "dad" to leave as if he wasn't going to go and get help or remember faces?

Then the girl was refusing EMS transport and bit a cop?

:stoneface:

EVERYTHING about this story is disgusting. Every last detail.

Dad was so drunk he couldn’t report daughter’s rape

Makes sense now why things turned out the way they did.

"The victim told cops that she and her 39-year-old dad — who she only recently reconnected with after being adopted — were drinking near the handball courts “to be away from the police,” sources said."

39 years old

18 year old

Adopted

Drinking with your underage child

... yeah this dude ain't a dad at all it makes sense now

Reconnecting with this dude was the worst decision this poor young girl could have made. If she didn't resent her biological father before, she will now.

So it was a deadbeat dad smh

Still doesn't excuse what the thugs did to his daughter

No excuse for what they did, but the fathered showed his true colors by abandoning her once again. She is going to have so many issues as a result of this. At least we can stop talking about why he left, and didn't stand up for his kid. He was never really a father to her so that fatherly instinct didn't kick in.

Again, gun to your daughters head and they telling you to leave, 99% of the cats in here tough talking ARE NOT calling that bluff. You're gonna walk your *** around the corner and figure out plan b.

There is no plan B in a situation like this, not even trying to play hard. They say they will shoot your daughter in the head if you don't leave, so what do you think they will do to her if you leave? It is a lose lose situation, and as a parent I'm not leaving my child in the hands of the enemy. I'll do what I have to do to keep them focused on me. This isn't a movie where we can be rational, and think of all the possibilities. When that adrenaline kicks in, and the fear at the thought of them hurting your seed. You will do whatever to whomever to stop it.

Last edited:
I got mad questions... this situation is so disturbing. First I echo the statements about not leaving my daughter.

But with the "facts" that has been presented I cant judge the father in this situation just yet. (I only read the first two pages of the thread and a few in the middle)

What was the pops age, physical shape, mental capacity etc??

Without knowing that I aint gonna pass judgment on this man. If he was physically or mentally disabled, that factors heavily into his decision making... Dude couldn't adequately find help in a decent amount of time.... it may be something there.

The kids and the crime they have been accused of committing is also so crazy man. I just want to know more details. it seems wild crazy that these kids would really do this and think they could get away with it. In my mind I have an image of a gang rape and im just wondering if its not that extreme but still egregious.

Ok it all makes sense now....wouldn't be surprised if the step dad was in on this....having been intoxicated, dude should be charged.

cant help but notice NY is going back to its grimey reputation ever since de Blasio took office.

Last edited:
They'd have to kill me before I left my daughter. Any man in here with a daughter can understand that.

Straight up.

If you ain't got a kid, you wouldn't understand why someone would lay down their life for them.

Back
Top Bottom