Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

The teens are saying the sex was consensual.

Story is wild. There are so many scenarios playing out in my head right now especially understanding the savage youth out here in NYC. I'll keep those scenarios to my self tho cause y'all might have my head for some of them.

Teens with guns are soft man. I saw with my own two eyes a little kid pull a gun and raise it and he just stood there as someone charged him from across the room and ko'd him with one hit. Dude got stomped out so bad after that. Don't know who he was or why he was at that party but what are you supposed to do?

I'm gonna call their bluff, either way you're getting shot if they really will shoot.
I'd be waaay more nervous around a teen with a gun. They're the ones unstable enough to be pointing it around, not to mention they'll get scared easier and actually shoot, no trigger discipline.

Surveillance video from the store shows the victim’s father walking inside before he begins to chat with two men. He does not appear to be frantic or in distress.

After walking out of the store, the dad drunkenly ran past a marked police car before eventually circling back and alerting the cops to his daughter’s attack

wtf :x :smh:

Last edited:
Yo this situation is wild. I can't believe what I just read man..

What color is the man/chick btw?

I can't believe how left this story turned man..low key seems like they let those dudes run a train on her while she was super drunk or some **** man

Last edited:
I'm listening to the breakfast club episode from yesterday and Charlamagne hit it on the head before more info came out. He was saying as a man if you spend time with your daughter there is no way in hell you could even think of leaving her alone with those guys.

He was saying that the pops must not have been an active father, or he was on drugs, or an alcoholic.

Last edited:
I'm listening to the breakfast club episode from yesterday and Charlamagne hit it on the head before more info came out. [COLOR=#red]He was saying as a man if you spend time with your daughter there is no way in hell you could even think of leaving her alone with those guys.
[/COLOR]

He was saying that the pops must not have been an active father, or he was on drugs, or an alcoholic..

/thread
unless its not her father

Last edited:
The whole story doesn't make sense. I heard the dad left and came back like 20 minutes later. Why are you chillin with your daughter in the park in the cold? What dad would leave his daughter to be raped by a bunch of guys?

There's numerous questions that need to be answered.

/thread
unless its not her father

When it came out that he was borderline drunk, and that she was adopted and only recently connected with him, it made more sense as to why he left. They have no relationship or bond. Whether or not that is her pops is another issue all together. None of this **** makes sense :smh:

The whole story doesn't make sense. I heard the dad left and came back like 20 minutes later. Why are you chillin with your daughter in the park in the cold? What dad would leave his daughter to be raped by a bunch of guys?

There's numerous questions that need to be answered.

Way too many unanswered questions.

I can get over the thought of someone disarming 1 guy while the other 4 guys are apparently waiting, then fighting those 4 guys off :lol: :lol: that is a movie

Was there no one else around?...how the hell do these fools pull this off out on the street?....

Wether you walk away or stay and get killed, I think inside you die as a father regardless, that man is never going to forgive himself...
It was in the park at night near the projects. The park doesn't have any street lights so it was dark as ****.

There are no police patrols around there so it's fairly easy to pull this off.
I don't think anyone in here ever said they'd abandon their child.
Some dudes just wanna read what they wanna.

Question: Yall dont think yall can knock out a 15 year old?

Not if he has a gun and 4 buddies who may also have weapons, no.

How do you know the gun is even loaded?
How do you know it's not?

Taking 14-17 teenagers but adding in one of them having a gun isn't something you just go about risking your life with until you real assess the situation.

You talking like any time you're held at gun point by somebody that looks young you're gonna take that chance.

Right now it's just coming off as all talk :lol:

Whole article: http://gothamist.com/2016/01/12/brooklyn_gang_rape_playground.php

The authorities are trying to determine what exactly happened; an official told the NY Times, "The initial report, that all five of them raped her, is not looking like it happened that way." The Times reports:

When she was interviewed, the woman told investigators she was raped by at least one of the suspects, the officials said. She was forced to perform oral sex on two others, they said, citing her account, and all of the suspects touched her breasts... Two of the suspects said a third suspect had sex with the woman. That suspect said he was present, but was on the phone, “and when he finished the call his friends were gone," one of the officials said.

The Daily News has this sickening report, from an anonymous law enforcement source: "Two teens charged with raping an 18-year-old woman say the sex was consensual — and told cops she was having intercourse with her father in a Brooklyn park when they first saw her... 'It’s very complicated,' the source said, adding both father and daughter appeared to be heavily intoxicated." (There is reportedly surveillance video showing the pair buying beer at a bodega before going to the playground.)

lolwut?

like wut?

like wut the **** b?

Neighbors at an apartment complex near Osborn Playground said that her father had been an alcoholic for years.They said he did not supervise a young son who often played in the trash-strewn hallway outside the door of his apartment, leaving his older children to look after the boy. Clusters of empty 24-ounce cans of King Cobra malt liquor strewn in the hallway and stairwell had been left by him, they said.

In his interview with WABC 7, the father, said he had to leave the playground, "If I would have stood there and fought them (I would have died). Because they meant business. They weren't playing around."

“He’s like that, a drunk, yes,” said Bertha Payne, 44, who lives next door. She said he often knocked to beg for dollar bills and cigarettes.

oh ok, not alright :smh:

Question: Yall dont think yall can knock out a 15 year old?

Not if he has a gun and 4 buddies who may also have weapons, no.

How do you know the gun is even loaded?
How do you know it's not?

Taking 14-17 teenagers but adding in one of them having a gun isn't something you just go about risking your life with until you real assess the situation.

You talking like any time you're held at gun point by somebody that looks young you're gonna take that chance.

Right now it's just coming off as all talk :lol:

Bruh, real talk, Ive been held up at gun point, had a pistol in face. Dude asked me to empty my pockets, I looked dude dead in his eyes, seen he wasnt bout that **** and lied. I had two cell phones one me. I know you dont believe that. You pie. Anybody in here even trying to justify doing anything other than fight is soft. Yall trying to tip toe around it and ****. I been in hairy situations.

But, I know, this is the internet. You didnt come here for this.

Ill let yall have it. Stay in shcool bros.

Back
Top Bottom