Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

At this stage imma just assume you go hard for women I guess. Actually admirable so I'm not gonna hate at all.

Crazy how all the facts ain't even out
And ol boy just ready to condemn these kids

Saying 'taking advantage' doesn't sound consistent with consensual is condemning kids?
Laughing isnt consistent with getting raped

Ok did anybody say it was or you're just rambling?
U said earlier that laughing doesn't mean she gave consent
Ok that's fine
Well then so ur saying they raped her right
Cause u know
People have sooooo many fits of laughter while getting raped

Everytime other people talk about they say show me where she didn't consent. So what's your point? That I'm consistent? :lol:

People are allowed to have different opinions and should be able to have a discussion about, I mean it is a forum. What's the problem?

My point is that there is no real acceptable answer to "Show me where she consented".

Females rarely, if ever, explicitly say "let's have sex" or "I agree to having sex". No one says or asks that.

Assuming you've had sex before, you know this and you know it's a silly question to ask.

An acceptable answer to "show me where she didn't consent" is the girl trying to resist or verbally saying "get off me", "stop", etc.

You know there's a clear, near-objective answer to one and not the other.

Everytime other people talk about they say show me where she didn't consent. So what's your point? That I'm consistent? :lol:

People are allowed to have different opinions and should be able to have a discussion about, I mean it is a forum. What's the problem?

My point is that there is no real acceptable answer to "Show me where she consented".

Females rarely, if ever, explicitly say "let's have sex" or "I agree to having sex". No one says or asks that.

Assuming you've had sex before, you know this and you know it's a silly question to ask.

An acceptable answer to "show me where she didn't consent" is the girl trying to resist or verbally saying "get off me", "stop", etc.

Repped

U said earlier that laughing doesn't mean she gave consent
Ok that's fine
Well then so ur saying they raped her right
Cause u know
People have sooooo many fits of laughter while getting raped

I made a post that said 'taking advantage' doesn't sound consensual. You responded to me with 'but she laughed'. Anything else?

At this stage imma just assume you go hard for women I guess. Actually admirable so I'm not gonna hate at all.

:smokin

I absolutely agree with you there is no real way to prove consent but yet we have people convicted of rape, how? Not being sarcastic but serious. Let's be serious you ever been with a girl, you kissing her neck, she saying stop but still make moves on you? My main point is if anybody is raising a son they teach them they need more than a girl laughing to infer she wants to have sex.

Last edited:
Is that the girl??? :lol:

They wouldn't post the victims face. It turns out that is the missing member of the 5 boys that "raped" the girl.

brah is that really a picture of girl :x :x :x

how dark was it in that park? :smh:

:lol:

Agreeish. The sheer notion that 5 boys in the situation there in itself make it look very very sketchy.

You can say all you want about whether the girl consented or not, but during the exchange or engagement, how can anyone prove or convince a 3rd party otherwise.

If you saw 5 boys with your daughter in such a setting, what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Come on now.. Regardless, this is a very messed up situation.

It would depend on what I saw. If you have guys literally waiting in a line for their turn, or worse she is taking on two at a time with no objections from her, then obviously you know whats up. If she is fighting while some are holding her down and the others have their way with her then you have the answer to your question. As the father I would break it up regardless of the scenario, but I won't allow myself to be blind to the truth of what I witnessed. If it was the first scenario, I would be disgusted at her actions, and pissed with the boys but not enough to falsely accuse them of raping her. If it were the latter, I guarantee at least one of them would be dead. I can't take on 5, but one very unlucky SOB would meet his maker that day.

It is usually in those situations that some girls who were down for the gang bang have a change of heart when a 3rd party becomes privy to what is going on. Then reality sets in and the young lady decides to turn it into a rape situation so she doesn't have to face the shame and embarrassment of being called a ***. Just look at all the retractions from college girls accusing dudes of rape because they couldn't accept that they allowed themselves to be used in such a way.

I agree with you that this entire situation is messed up and also very sketchy. The more information that comes out the less things make sense, and the more confused I get. We are getting information piece by piece and formulating opinions without knowing the true story.

I don't get what this has to do with race yet and how thinking that makes you SWS or a racist.

I don't get what this has to do with race yet and how thinking that makes you SWS or a racist.

If you say you think it's possible these boys took advantage of this girl you're a racist because the only reason you think that is because they are black.

If you say you think it's possible these boys took advantage of this girl you're a racist because the only reason you think that is because they are black.
Sarcasm aside, chances are the girl is black. Even with reports that she was uncooperative with police she was the one that had to say it was rape for those boys to get arrested and charged. So there's no racism here. The police are simply doing their job. It aint like they made her say it was a rape.

Seems like a huge reach to bring in racism.

Also, I'm seeing a pattern of automatically trying to make the accused be the victims like it's impossible to believe criminals can be black and switching this to a race issue or an issues with the police.

DNAinfo New York obtained the 12-second clip but has not published it to protect the identity of the victim.

:rolleyes

In the cellphone video, the 18-year-old woman in a green tank top sits on the ground smiling with her pants partially off as young men stand around her laughing and shining a light on her.

The woman doesn't appear to say anything during the clip. She is the only person who appears in the video, which is mostly pitch black, other than what appears to be a dog.

:nerd:

Change thread title to.

Would you intervene in a situation where you thought a woman was being sexually assusalted by 5 men?

Last edited:
One thing that I will say that seems racist or at least not normal protocol is those underage boys faces being shown. The 14 year old ones? Isn't that against the law? Suppose to put a jacket over their head or something

One thing that I will say that seems racist or at least not normal protocol is those underage boys faces being shown. The 14 year old ones? Isn't that against the law? Suppose to put a jacket over their head or something

I was thinking the same thing but maybe the laws are changed since theyre beig charged as adults. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom