F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Man, so close!!! Hope our race pace will be good enough! 🤞
Mercs continuing to bring it. 😬
But what happened to the Ferraris tho... 🤔

Man, so close!!! Hope our race pace will be good enough! 🤞
Mercs continuing to bring it. 😬
But what happened to the Ferraris tho... 🤔
Both McLarens gonna be in the top 5 tomorrow. The wildcard is whether or not Russell does something stupid.

Logie Bear might contend for points 🤞🏾

I just read Logan has out qualified Sergio 6 times this year. That’s a wild stat. But there’s so much pressure on his shoulders right now. Vowles is seemingly making it clear Logan might not make it the rest of this year. And looking at his body language last week when he didn’t do well… I don’t see him being able to compartmentalize that and get a good result.

I don’t watch F2, so what do you guys think about Haas signing Bearman for next year?

Doing what he did in Jeddah on basically 0 notice was impressive.

I think Ocon will be in the other Haas so we’ll have a good measuring stick for Ollie.

Race wise I don’t think Max is going to win this one. Rain will make this an insane race. I’m excited!!

Crazy day for the Brits, hope Lewis can get the jump on George tomorrow and bring it home :nthat:Fully expecting the McLarens to have the edge on race pace, but if it rains, I think Mercedes has a real shot.

Doing what he did in Jeddah on basically 0 notice was impressive.

I think Ocon will be in the other Haas so we’ll have a good measuring stick for Ollie.

Race wise I don’t think Max is going to win this one. Rain will make this an insane race. I’m excited!!
I swear I saw it was confirmed Ocon in the other seat for Haas

I just read Logan has out qualified Sergio 6 times this year. That’s a wild stat. But there’s so much pressure on his shoulders right now. Vowles is seemingly making it clear Logan might not make it the rest of this year. And looking at his body language last week when he didn’t do well… I don’t see him being able to compartmentalize that and get a good result.
I honestly don’t know what Vowles actually wants.

Outside of Canada, he’s kept the car clean on his own watch. Team can’t say he’s racking up damages when his own teammates destroyed a whole car. Cant really compete for points when the car was overweight for a while and they had him on 2023 parts.

Lewis was so upset to get beat by a tenth.

He was FUMING in the post quali presser. One word answers, not listening to the questions etc.

The Mercs are crashing tomorrow or Lewis wins. I can’t see a different outcome 😂

Lewis was so upset to get beat by a tenth.

He was FUMING in the post quali presser. One word answers, not listening to the questions etc.

The Mercs are crashing tomorrow or Lewis wins. I can’t see a different outcome 😂
Idk why

It’s not like he’s been outperforming George when it comes to quali or race day. I just can’t see Lewis getting the podium tmrrw with McLaren and max behind him.

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom