F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Hans Zimmer doing the Austrian national anthem on the guitar with a bazillion people in the background on instruments is something I never knew I needed in my life. Lip synching and all.

Yup... watching that post race interview, I agree with Lando's take. RB enabling Max's behaviour will lead him to do it again like he did in the past. Wonder if he'll own up to his mistake.

Max has always driven like this when under pressure…however Lando had to be a bit more patient when going for the move; similar to how Lewis and Charles would just wait and let Max get himself out the way.

When the announcer said something like “welcome to racing Max Verstappen” truer words have never been spoken. Did make for an exciting finish, though. I don’t know what it is about George this year, but I keep seeing myself rooting for him and thinking he’s stepping up this year.

Max back to his old ways when he feels under threat.

Let me know if I have this correct-

If Max is about to lose the victory, he is allowed to crash into whoever else is fighting for the lead and the maximum penalty he will ever get, even though he is known to behave this way, is 10 seconds?

Complete BS and unfair and unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom