F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

200.webp

Saw this on threads:

IMG_6292.jpeg

Instead of the media asking Lewis what they think of Ralf coming out (you already know the questions will be for Lewis and Lewis only 🙄🙄🙄), they need to ask Ralf if he’s reached out to apologize to Lewis for the criticism. They also need to ask if he has thanked Lewis for the support. Otherwise, by Ralf’s asinine definition, his coming out is also “attention seeking”.

**** Ralf!

The apology needs to be public and as loud as the criticism.

I don't understand why Redbull wouldn't put Yuki in Checo's seat. I don't think they have better options unless Carlos decides to take the 1 year deal. I would put Yuki in after the summer break.

Checo binning it in Q1. This guy is seriously making a case to get replaced

The case has been made for years man :lol:

Red Bull should just stick Danny Ric in the seat after the summer break, either he performs or he's out of F1, no use having him take up space at RB when someone like Lawson should be there.

Yuki's getting shafted for being a Honda driver, no matter how quick he's been. Hope Alonso retires after next season and Yuki can jump ship

🙌LFG!!!🙌
Such a tricky and strange Quali... but damn, Checo.
Also, that launch by Yuki was scary! Caught air!

Anyway... please don't botch this up again, McLaren. 😬🤞🙏

Rough day for Checo and Yuki. When Danny had the fastest time in Q1 I thought he was back for a second. Hope he can make some moves from 9th tomorrow.

The field finally caught up.

Max better enjoy this chip cause it might be his last.

Lando will bottle it again.

Kinda hope Piastri picks up his first victory.

But realistically, even though Max is back to pointing fingers when he’s not comfortably ahead of the field, he’s gonna take the victory.

Don't worry i'm just injecting some hopium into my veins.

With a bit of luck Max loses a spot off the line so the Mercs can get down the road :lol:

Back
Top Bottom