Eating alone at a restaurant

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

This thread pops up too much...

missed it before.
its something i thought was strange growing up, but now i'm not dependent of my parents.. like most of my friends still. just wondering what the general consensus is.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

This thread pops up too much...

missed it before.
its something i thought was strange growing up, but now i'm not dependent of my parents.. like most of my friends still. just wondering what the general consensus is.

I think you should clarify if you mean an actually sit down restaurant or a place like subway. Its way different situations. I eat at subw mcdonalds, burger king, stuff like that when I'm bored and want to eat but hell no to a sit down placw

I think you should clarify if you mean an actually sit down restaurant or a place like subway. Its way different situations. I eat at subw mcdonalds, burger king, stuff like that when I'm bored and want to eat but hell no to a sit down placw

i do alot of stuff along but never ate at a restaurant alone unless popeyes counts

if i did i'd sit at the bar

i don't see that happening tho...if i'm eating alone i like to be comfortable at home...change into my "house clothes"

i guess if i was out of town i would...

i do alot of stuff along but never ate at a restaurant alone unless popeyes counts

if i did i'd sit at the bar

i don't see that happening tho...if i'm eating alone i like to be comfortable at home...change into my "house clothes"

i guess if i was out of town i would...

Coming to college I learned to be more independent. Its not like high school where I walk with I friends to every class, or eat lunch with the exact some group of pepole everyday. Sometimes I like eating lunch by myself. Its nice to eat by myself now and then when I need to organize my thoughts, or just have some time alone.

Coming to college I learned to be more independent. Its not like high school where I walk with I friends to every class, or eat lunch with the exact some group of pepole everyday. Sometimes I like eating lunch by myself. Its nice to eat by myself now and then when I need to organize my thoughts, or just have some time alone.

Not that weird for guys. I used to do it back as a freshman in the dining halls. However, there was this one girl who could never be seen at the dining hall eating alone

Not that weird for guys. I used to do it back as a freshman in the dining halls. However, there was this one girl who could never be seen at the dining hall eating alone

If you analyze this topic from an outside perspective...

it is interesting how humans feel the need to be with each other in certain social scenes...whether it a party, the movie, a restaurant, etc.

If you analyze this topic from an outside perspective...

it is interesting how humans feel the need to be with each other in certain social scenes...whether it a party, the movie, a restaurant, etc.

I don't see the big deal about it.

If you're hungry for a certain type of food and you're alone, then go out and get it.

It's simple as that.

I'll do it whenever I want to lol.

If you're hungry for a certain type of food and you're alone, then go out and get it.

It's simple as that.

It's simple as that.

It's simple as that.

I don't see anything wrong...hell if I was outta town I could do a fancy place fine just by myself.
Depends on what kind of person you are I guess.
Independent FTW!

I don't see anything wrong...hell if I was outta town I could do a fancy place fine just by myself.
Depends on what kind of person you are I guess.
Independent FTW!

Back
Top Bottom