Eating alone at a restaurant

I get lonely.
frown.gif

Sixfoot nathan wrote:

sidenote: going to the movie theatres by yourself>eating at a restaurant by yourself

Nah.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I do it all the time.

Sometimes I gotta grab a bite before a meeting or something. Or waiting for my car to finish getting washed.

Sometimes I chill with the paper, or a magazine, sometimes I chill with my laptop, or something nothing at all.

I don't feel weird about it, and I aint concerned what anyone else in the restaurant thinks of me sitting alone.

This.

Sixfoot nathan wrote:

sidenote: going to the movie theatres by yourself>eating at a restaurant by yourself

Nah.

I do it all the time.

Sometimes I gotta grab a bite before a meeting or something. Or waiting for my car to finish getting washed.

Sometimes I chill with the paper, or a magazine, sometimes I chill with my laptop, or something nothing at all.

I don't feel weird about it, and I aint concerned what anyone else in the restaurant thinks of me sitting alone.

This.

Originally Posted by manny1

I do it all the time.

Originally Posted by manny1

I do it all the time.

I'll eat solo frequently at a sushi restaurant, since I prefer to eat at the bar.

All the time if I'm traveling for business and have time to kill. Good opportunity to catch up on emails, planning, etc.

I'm actually doing this right now. Laptop open, surfing on 4G, steak frites on order. Dressed like a scumbag, sitting in Bouchon, billing it all to the corporate card.

I'll eat solo frequently at a sushi restaurant, since I prefer to eat at the bar.

All the time if I'm traveling for business and have time to kill. Good opportunity to catch up on emails, planning, etc.

I'm actually doing this right now. Laptop open, surfing on 4G, steak frites on order. Dressed like a scumbag, sitting in Bouchon, billing it all to the corporate card.

I do it all the time.

I do it all the time.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I get lonely.
frown.gif

Me too, then i turn into that dude thats always looking to check if you are about to $#+@ with me

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I get lonely.
frown.gif

Me too, then i turn into that dude thats always looking to check if you are about to $#+@ with me

Back
Top Bottom