Eating alone at a restaurant

Being alone is mad underrated.

People are so afraid of it. Smh. It's awesome to just chill and have your thoughts to yourself, and not have to make conversation with someone. I get lunch by myself a lot, about to hop on the flying solo to movies train. I'll probably go a lot by myself when it's summer here.

Being alone is mad underrated.

People are so afraid of it. Smh. It's awesome to just chill and have your thoughts to yourself, and not have to make conversation with someone. I get lunch by myself a lot, about to hop on the flying solo to movies train. I'll probably go a lot by myself when it's summer here.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I do it all the time.

Sometimes I gotta grab a bite before a meeting or something. Or waiting for my car to finish getting washed.

Sometimes I chill with the paper, or a magazine, sometimes I chill with my laptop, or something nothing at all.

I don't feel weird about it, and I aint concerned what anyone else in the restaurant thinks of me sitting alone.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I do it all the time.

Sometimes I gotta grab a bite before a meeting or something. Or waiting for my car to finish getting washed.

Sometimes I chill with the paper, or a magazine, sometimes I chill with my laptop, or something nothing at all.

I don't feel weird about it, and I aint concerned what anyone else in the restaurant thinks of me sitting alone.

Yuku FTL
smh.gif

I haven't done it. I have gone to fast food places, and pizza joints by myself.

I haven't done it. I have gone to fast food places, and pizza joints by myself.

Back
Top Bottom