Eating alone at a restaurant

i still can't gather enough courage to do it...as much as i want to do it, i mean i'm used to living solo...but i don't know, guess i'm still insecure

i still can't gather enough courage to do it...as much as i want to do it, i mean i'm used to living solo...but i don't know, guess i'm still insecure

I eat alone very often.

Funny thing is that I never get second looks when I'm in non-Western countries. I guess it's mostly a Western hang-up.

I eat alone very often.

Funny thing is that I never get second looks when I'm in non-Western countries. I guess it's mostly a Western hang-up.

I usually do something alone every Sunday night(I have off on Mondays)

Movies, Dinner, whatever.

It is peaceful and relaxing, and in a lot of instances I prefer it.

I usually do something alone every Sunday night(I have off on Mondays)

Movies, Dinner, whatever.

It is peaceful and relaxing, and in a lot of instances I prefer it.

Originally Posted by TheBawse

nah cant do it. people will think a girl stood me up or something lol
No offense but I never really understood this type of logic. The fact is that you will most likely never see those people in that restaurant again in your life and if you do, they most likely won't remember you. With that said, I never actually sat down in a restauraunt to eat alone
laugh.gif
It's definitely not because I get embarrassed but the opportunity never presented itself. Whenever I'm out and wanna eat, I just grab something to go and sit at a park or on a bench somewhere and eat outside

Originally Posted by TheBawse

nah cant do it. people will think a girl stood me up or something lol
No offense but I never really understood this type of logic. The fact is that you will most likely never see those people in that restaurant again in your life and if you do, they most likely won't remember you. With that said, I never actually sat down in a restauraunt to eat alone
laugh.gif
It's definitely not because I get embarrassed but the opportunity never presented itself. Whenever I'm out and wanna eat, I just grab something to go and sit at a park or on a bench somewhere and eat outside

i'd do it at a diner or fastfood place.  i wouldn't do it at a restaurant.  i rarely eat at a restaurant, so when i do i usually only do on a date or to celebrate something with friends.  eating at the bar isn't a bad idea though.

i'd do it at a diner or fastfood place.  i wouldn't do it at a restaurant.  i rarely eat at a restaurant, so when i do i usually only do on a date or to celebrate something with friends.  eating at the bar isn't a bad idea though.

I do. Only way to eat while listening to music. Everywhere else I'm wanted/needed so I have to take my earbuds out. I seriously need more time to myself.
smh.gif

I do. Only way to eat while listening to music. Everywhere else I'm wanted/needed so I have to take my earbuds out. I seriously need more time to myself.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

All the time if I'm traveling for business and have time to kill. Good opportunity to catch up on emails, planning, etc.

I'm actually doing this right now. Laptop open, surfing on 4G, steak frites on order. Dressed like a scumbag, sitting in Bouchon, billing it all to the corporate card.
Expense Accounts = "Yea let me try that too."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

All the time if I'm traveling for business and have time to kill. Good opportunity to catch up on emails, planning, etc.

I'm actually doing this right now. Laptop open, surfing on 4G, steak frites on order. Dressed like a scumbag, sitting in Bouchon, billing it all to the corporate card.
Expense Accounts = "Yea let me try that too."
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom