East Coast snow storm...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Courtesy of a snow post from last year...

Enjoy
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I wonder if these girls will post pics for this year
hopefully
nerd.gif

So i wake up around 8, lay around for a half hour, go see whats good wit the peeps. Mom dukes is up and around, pops is still in the bed but says off thebreak, "get dressed, you got work to do." So I'm like aight, bet, I go n get dressed n head out the door and see about 20" of snow allthroughout the driveway, etc. Took me n my bro-in-law 45 min to clear it all out. Yesterday I was pumpin myself up, sayin ima be strollin thru my neighborhoodtryin to make me some money shovelin snow. Right now I'm thinkin to hell with it, maybe after I take a nap. Maybe.

Haven't left the crib here in LI.

I gotta head into work, car dealer, and help clear out the snow. Should be fun we take up about an entire block.

Not looking forward to this by any means.

There's probably about 15 inches or snow by me.

Here is Coatesville it looks like the snow stopped falling, the roads are driveable.

It does seem a little colder than yesterday.

Where's the Egg Nog and Candy Canes??

pimp.gif
Finally got done cleaning outside here in Queens, took 2 hours with thesnow thrower and three people with shovels.

Dumb thing is this chick stops in front of us and asks to borrow one of our shovels to hack at the snow on the road so she can get passed. We help her out,then she goes on and on saying her minivan is 4x4, which it wasn't. She steps on the gas like crazy, no finesse, spinning them joints lovely. This is whenmy father, brother, me and the dude in a Lexus behind her waiting thought to ourselves, "Why is this woman driving in the kitchen?"
laugh.gif
grin.gif
. Long story short, my brother had to hop in and drive that **** halfway up our block.

smh.gif
@ people going gung ho with the gas in this type of snow, not knowing how todrive

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Courtesy of a snow post from last year...

Enjoy
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I wonder if these girls will post pics for this year
hopefully
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
SMH, i looked at the myfoxny website (being as they usuallypost there) and I saw this

Spoiler [+]
8ff07b53-8ccb-4b3b-8a0b-ec574dc25984.jpg

yall are lucky. Ive been stuck at the airport since 5 o clock last night. I was actually in the plane for 4 hours till they decided to cancel it, and i amstill waiting for this dam plane.. fml
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

yall are lucky. Ive been stuck at the airport since 5 o clock last night. I was actually in the plane for 4 hours till they decided to cancel it, and i am still waiting for this dam plane.. fml
frown.gif
same this is pissing me off. how the %#@$ did is my flight rescheduled in 2 days. 2 %#*#@@% DAYS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Never flying delta ever again

I was about to shovel ... But my shovels are in the back of the house.

indifferent.gif

I attempted to get them.

I took 3 steps, got snow in my boots and came back inside.

I'll shovel on Tuesday.

man i been at my job since 6am shoveling snow. I work at retirement community that is about a mile big btw. Anyway this snow storm completely ruined snow forme. I used to love when it snowed as a kid but after getting stuck in the snow several times and having to shovel all day I hate it.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

blizzard of 96 was the greatest thing I have experienced (at least snow wise)

at that age snow was upto my chest.

I was happy as hell...
but the only good thing about snow is the first day or 2, THEN it gets bad on the roads, all that dirty snow that turns into ice and it takes like 2 weeks to melt.

it sucks when you get older.
i also remember that blizzard, they even closed the schools
happy.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by throwback1718

blizzard of 96 was the greatest thing I have experienced (at least snow wise)

at that age snow was upto my chest.

I was happy as hell...
but the only good thing about snow is the first day or 2, THEN it gets bad on the roads, all that dirty snow that turns into ice and it takes like 2 weeks to melt.

it sucks when you get older.
i also remember that blizzard, they even closed the schools
happy.gif

I think ever since then, major snowstorms in NYC have only been on weekends or days that kids were already off from school.......use to piss me off sloop muchLOL.

I shoveled at 11 o'clock last night, any logic in that?

It's only a matter of time that the snow turns into slush around here, and that's when it gets ugly.

Long Island FTL, shoveled the driveway last night for no reason. Woke up this morning and this is the view from my back door. People in my complex with suvsain't even tryna drive in this lol

i gotta go upstate tomorrow for work ... (NY) ... i just went out and cleared some snow ... but i'm def. not going anywhere tomorrow ... will be a day ofGOD OF WAR and INFAMOUS ... maybe some MW 2

Back
Top Bottom