East Coast snow storm...

Back
outt2t.jpg

Front
29axrba.jpg

Doggy
2dahbuq.jpg

Got some Rusto's set aside for tonight, I'm good. Providence was terrible last night, today it isn't as bad.

Had to spend Friday and Saturday night at a Hyatt because of work. Working at the restaurant inside the hotel FTL

im so hungry the crib is ransacked and dont want to go out, delivery said they would take up to 2 hours
indifferent.gif
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Spent all Saturday playing MW2. Damn this snowstorm.

Will repeat again tonight till tomorrow.

me and my boys got stuck driving in this snow early this morning..we left at 4am to go to the titans/dolphins game..and somewhere in tennessee we got caughtoff guard..dude at the gas station told us it was done snowing too
smh.gif

4 in the morning and we're in a civic coupe..basically the only people on the highway driving through it..i was nervous for a lil bit..thought we was gonnaget stuck or crash or something

i spent all day sunday digging my car and my neighbors out. i parked in the garage and have been bumming rides until this am. crazy thing is snow plows haventeven touched our complex yet. i took yesterday off and im only working two days this week including today. timberlands werent cutting it. so i now have a newappreciation for nike boots. ugh
tired.gif

here we go again....

Its snowing maddd hard in the Jersey Shore area, already about an inch.

Anyone else getting snow?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

this makes me appreciate the 75degrees we had in FL yesterday even more
pimp.gif

damn i can't wait for 75 degrees. Its been extra cold in the North East recently.

Atleast the snow just stopped out here, a little bit of sun and rock salt will melt everything.

Originally Posted by nicefro

what part of maryland. there's snow in moco
yeah i woke up to snow, ice & snow on my windshield,

my street was not plowed & i drive a rental car until my joint gets out of the shop.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
driving a Yaris for past 2 weeks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

snowing here in NYC about 2 inches so far. I have to go to the mall but im not sure I wanna drive in these conditions

Back
Top Bottom