East Coast snow storm...

I complained about the cold today then I remembered that it’s January and we got spoiled with the 50 degree weather last week smh

Yea it’s cold af, I’m posted up in the crib…They cleaned the main streets in front of my building but I know it’s real hit or miss in the DC area right now so I’ll leave my car in the garage n just chill until tomorrow

just saw a similar piece on WTOP, DMV localities are usually competent in snow management, but guess this is similar to the Jan 2011 snow storm that decimated afternoon commutes with vehicles stuck for hours, folks told me they left their car on Rt. 29 and walked
Got caught in Snowmageddon in my FWD. My apartment was on a steep hill that took at least 30 mins for me to climb .1 miles. Had to use the curb to get traction. Rims were ****** after that…

But the worst was the snow/ice storm maybe 5 years before that. Was in a RWD car with my mom that got stuck. Had a friend with a truck push the car for a good 6-7 hours to get home navigating around to find the most flat route. Rear bumper destroyed but we made it home.

After those two experiences I vowed to only buy AWD.

Back
Top Bottom