East Coast snow storm...

a few flurries in DC..i did see maryland drivers coming down 16th st with snow on them.. maybe the snow just hit silver spring & bethesda area's

and that was around 7am this morning..only rain in va

I guess my New Years plans are down the drain. We are getting a lot of snow in Brooklyn....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I guess my New Years plans are down the drain. We are getting a lot of snow in Brooklyn....
tired.gif

No worries. Weatherman said that it's all gonna turn to rain at sometime today.

eyes.gif

ohwell.gif
Took my sweet time getting in to work. No real plow work done in Mocowhen I left and people still driving like their cars can't slide

It already stopped here in Brooklyn. Hopefully that's it, I really don't feel like walking to the barber shop this afternoon
laugh.gif

Slowed up here now too. Should be stopping soon. Plenty of time for them to get some plows and some sand on the roads before tonight.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Thought it was going to be a dusting in Jersey. So much for that
what you talking about, that is a dusting.....

well here in maine it is
laugh.gif

Anything requiring a snow plow is over a dusting for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

ohwell.gif
Took my sweet time getting in to work. No real plow work done in Moco when I left and people still driving like their cars can't slide

preach, I had one regular customer call me talkin bout she skidded an ran over something. After I threw her a mario kart pun, she proceeded to bring the carthru. I come to find out she jacked up her whole front end, pretty much totalled her car although the damage doesn't look that bad, but its real bad underneath.

Pretty much...be careful out there folks...I had basically no traction the 85% of the way to work this morning, spinning tires all the way up my street andoutta the neighborhood.

Part 2, I am working from home for 4 hours. Gov FTW!
smile.gif
went to the grocery store at 5....im good for a few days

2 feet is fking rough. I can't remember the last time NYC has reached that much(I'm guessing that blizzard when I was a kid 1994? maybe, don't remember if we ever got hit that bad after that blizzard). I use to love it, now it's just a pain in the butt.

if it goes as hard as 96. im lootin'

Spoiler [+]
seriously...

Back
Top Bottom