Early Entry NBA Draft Thread - Updated List

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

ShannonsCrooks:

Wonder if Jefferson's decision to stay at USC for one more year is going to sway Mayo. Team could be a serious national title contender next year with those returning players and Lil'Romeo coming in.

you are joking. im not asking. im just telling you.

of the recruits hitting southern cal next season you named lil friggin romeo as the one who's going to make an impact??

the only and i mean ONLY reason he is going to usc is because derozan wanted him there as a sidekick.

kid is a 2 star recruit, rightfully he should be playing at eastern shore or a school of the like.

but the staff at usc thought it was worth essentially wasting a scholarship on miller if they could get derozan.

Pretty sure that my fellow Mustain Movement team member Shannon was just joking/being sarcastic.....

Blake Griffin announced that he was staying for another year...

Hope he can stay healthy..

that was no joke/sarcasm.

to talk seriously about the contention of a team and then mention rapperboy with no mention of the #2 player in the class.

mistake? yes. joke/sarcasm? no.

deandre is not ready. he needs to go back to school

blake made the right call too.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Shipp is gone.
To where?

Certainly he doesn't plan on a basketball career..
nerd.gif

yeah... thought he'd be coming back for his senior season, but i'm sure bballah has better sources than most of us here...
Nothing is decided yet. We are currently sitting at an airport waiting on a flight back home where he will decide. UCLA is gonna be in shambles this year if everyone leaves. Collison is gone. Shipp is gone. Westbrook is sitting about 70/30 towards leaving. Kevin is still deciding. Aboya is graduating this year and is leaving to go back to cameroon and he is going to run for president in the next 4 years. Dragovic is going back to europe and Mata is graduating. That's potentially seven players off of this years team that are gone for next year.
bballah.. u read the article in the LA Times yesterday from pucin?... wonder what sources she had to write that article and say that kevin hadalready told howland he was leaving especially when you say nothin's been decided either way... now she revised it and said kevin's"probably" leaving... that's some garbage reporting if you ask me... don't speculate especially if you don't hear it from the source

Not surprised Dragovic is going back to Europe (probably Serbia where he's from) to play pro ball. He never really fit into Howland's system andwasn't even that great as a shooter (the one thing he could have helped UCLA with this season)

Aboya is going off to get his master's degree... president of cameroon huh?... sounds like a good goal..

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

*****... Damn mayne you ruined my day
laugh.gif

Why is Dragovic goin back to Europe? and Shipp is leaving... He couldnt even make an NBDL team right now. Damn. Anyways, good lookin out though
pimp.gif
No *%+%. Shipp is getting a lot of pressure from his family. His dad isn't around and his mom doesn't work so its a money thing. Drag justhates howland and didnt feel he got his fair shot so he might as well leave and go back to his euro club team and get paid.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

to talk seriously about the contention of a team and then mention rapperboy with no mention of the #2 player in the class.

Certainly this comment is a joke. You couldn't possibly actually think he was being serious, could you?

Certainly this comment is a joke. You couldn't possibly actually think he was being serious, could you?

and you couldn't possibly comprehend that someone on this board is wrong??

because no one in the entire history of NT has ever been blatantly, obviously and sometimes puzzlingly wrong.

shipp isn't going anywhere.

there's no way that the end of his season help his stock.

the ucla staff had better tell him what's really up, because if not, dude is in for long, hard road, riding the pine in the NBDL.

As far as Shipp...#1 in momma's heart doesn't translate to being a 1st round pick....or even 2nd round for that matter...

Personally, I know of a MUCH worse player making decent coin overseas, so he can at least hoop in Kiev if the NBDL doesn't work out

Originally Posted by OnDaReal

I have a hard time believing Shipp will leave...

It really doesnt make sense for him. He could get paid overseas though. He needs to use that extra year to get his stock back up.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by OnDaReal

I have a hard time believing Shipp will leave...

It really doesnt make sense for him. He could get paid overseas though. He needs to use that extra year to get his stock back up.
Agree, his stock(if any) took a nose dive in the tourney. Another year can only help him. He needs to stay.

How can you be so damn sure that wasn't a joke?
laugh.gif
I think it's blatantly obvious he was kidding.

because no one in the entire history of NT has ever been blatantly, obviously and sometimes puzzlingly wrong.
Yeah, I really think you're wrong here... I'm 99% sure Shannon was joking...

shipp was gone before the season even started people thought maybe he would stay because he played so bad late in the season

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Blake Griffin announced that he was staying for another year...

Hope he can stay healthy..
YES.
pimp.gif
Get that knee right, and he's a Top 5 pick next year.

Oklahoma is gonna be NICE. Griffin, Crocker and Willie Warren is mean. If Augustin leaves, that might be the best team in the BigXii...
Deandre Jordan is declaring, but no agent per ESPNEWS ticker.
No agent = Good decision. Keep your options open at least.

I didn't get to see Willie Warren's game against Dulles... My cousin told me he went off on these filipino twins....And my cousin doesn't watchcollege basketball, let alone high school basketball.. So this dude must of been sick if he actually came to me hyping up Willie Warren..
And I don't know if it's posted but Deandre Jordan is gone.. No agent though...

I didn't get to see Willie Warren's game against Dulles... My cousin told me he went off on these filipino twins...
laugh.gif
Willie busted those dudes for somethin like 30 points and 10 assists. He really went off down the stretch. Dude just took over.

If you haven't seen him, trust, he's the GOODS.

As far as UNC goes, theres a lot of people speculating that Ty is gone. The consensus on Wayne is that he will test the waters. And a lot of people expectTyler to return.

I think Ty would be making a bad decision if he left. I think with the how its looking hes going to be late first round. If he stayed another year, improvedhis shot, and became a better floor general his stock will improve.

Apparently Wayne is in a tough financial situation so that will defiantly play a role in his decision. However, he is not projected to go first round and isleft off a lot of second round draft boards. So I just can't see how he can leave without guaranteed money.

I see Tyler going late first round as well. But if he stays hes got a shot at being one of the best UNC players ever. His family is financially stable and hisstock won't really go anywhere. But if he stays and we get the other two back then we should be pretty dirty next year.

EDIT- West Virginia's Alexander to test the NBA waters... http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/8005482/West-Virginia's-Alexander-to-test-NBA-waters

yea, sorta like how u were so blatantly, obviously and puzzlingly wrong before with me

smh.gif

thumbs_down.gif
again ...

i edited my post bigmike to say that i was joking around

thank god thoguh he will no longer be wearing a st johns uniform idk how i made it watchign him play

What do you think D.J. Augustin will do? I mean he's definitely a possible lottery pick but Texas has a good squad and I really think his academics is abig factor too. Think he'll enter?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

What do you think D.J. Augustin will do? I mean he's definitely a possible lottery pick but Texas has a good squad and I really think his academics is a big factor too. Think he'll enter?

Damn he is a bad student?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

What do you think D.J. Augustin will do? I mean he's definitely a possible lottery pick but Texas has a good squad and I really think his academics is a big factor too. Think he'll enter?
[h1]Augustin named Academic All-American[/h1] [h2]Point guard only the second Horn to achieve All-American status in the classroom[/h2]
By Mark Rosner
AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF
Wednesday, February 27, 2008

D.J. Augustin has gifts that extend beyond basketball.

Augustin, the Longhorns' sophomore point guard, was named first-team Academic All-America Tuesday by the College Sports Information Directors of America.

He is the second Longhorn men's basketball player to receive that recognition, joining Jim Krivacs (1979).

Augustin, an education major, has a 3.64 GPA. He had a perfect 4.0 during the fall semester.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/stories/longhorns/02/27/0227texmen.html

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

id love to see these college kids evolve. the Nba feels just so saturated with young talent, its kind of unappealing quite

Agreed. Can't wait for the 20 year old rule.
pimp.gif

As far as Love,
smh.gif
. Son is gonna get murked in the pros. He's not in shape, his post game is unimpressive, he has NO quickness, and he definitely canbenefit from another year of experience. Experience will help b/c he's a guy who will have to rely on craftiness to be a successful player imo. And thebest way to get that type of knowledge is by playing/staying.

Donte leaving...
smh.gif

I think I speak for just about every Syracuse fan here... GOOD. I'll support him once he hits the L (like I do every Cuse player), but he clearly is inneed of another year or even two of school. He's probably the most perplexing player I've seen at Cuse. I think he'll end up towards the end of the1st round or start of the 2nd. And I think he'll get drafted mainly on potential. A GM or coach will look at his skillset and think they are getting a6'10 guy (I think he might actually be almost 7'0 now) who can shoot from deep as well as run the floor. Well I'm gonna tell you now: Donte has noreal dribble, no post game whatsoever, is not as fast as some may think, is not as athletic as you may think either, and can't play a lick of D. That TimThomas comparison was good, but TT was a better all-around player when he was at Nova I think.

Back
Top Bottom