Early Entry NBA Draft Thread - Updated List

All I gota say is good luck with Ebanks with those other 3 programs on him too.
Oh no joke... Those other three dudes are grimey.
laugh.gif
Can't knock the hustle, though.
laugh.gif
Mike Rosario and Ebanks would be a hell of arecruiting class for Hill...
From the article, it seems he'll be waiting on what DJ, Alexander and CDR decide on.
I just wonder how those three would sway him... You'd think Alexander or CDR coming back would sway him away from WVU or Memphis because theyplay the same position... I'd think Augustin coming back would only have a positive influence on SG/SF types...
Interesting thought and it'd be a nice look...
AJ would be even better off the bench... You look back at games against top-flight teams (Memphis, UCLA, Texas A&M, Kansas) and he's justso small that the lack of size creates so many problems for Texas against bigger, more athletic teams. He struggles to get a shot off because of how longeveryone else is... Getting a guy like Ebanks shifts Mason over the SG, and you're going 5'11, 6'2 and 6'6 in the backcourt, rather than5'11, 5'10 and 6'2...

It makes a big difference. And Abrams off the bench would be SICK.

I think with DJ...it might just be him looking to be the star...

or if that occurred...maybe his camp feels he finds a spot starting, by it being..

Abrams
Mason
Ebanks
James
Atchley

The Brown kid is a projected PG?

I was hoping OJ would return for a much needed second year....

but it isn't a shocker that he is leaving. Wish him the best in the L. Good to see that Davon is staying, no word on Taj yet.

BASKETBALL
Confident Beasley takes in Lakers-Clippers game
template_bas
template_bas
The Kansas State freshman All-American, in town for the Wooden Award, is expected to make himself available for the NBA draft on Monday.
From Times Staff Reports
April 11, 2008

Michael Beasley, Kansas State's freshman All-American forward, attended Thursday night's Lakers-Clippers game at Staples Center and was not short onconfidence.

Beasley is in town for Friday's announcement of the John R. Wooden Award, honoring college basketball's top player. Beasley, one of five finalists forthe award along with UCLA's Kevin Love, North Carolina's Tyler Hansbrough, Texas' D.J. Augustin and Davidson's Stephen Curry, is expected toannounce Monday that he will make himself available for the NBA draft.

Related Stories
- Lakers make it look easy over Clippers
- Clippers consider top-heavy draft

Clippers Coach Mike Dunleavy was asked before the game what he saw in the NCAA tournament and how it related to this year's draft.

"It's a two-horse race," Dunleavy said. "Beasley and Rose," making a reference to Memphis freshman point guard Derrick Rose, who alsois expected to leave school for the NBA.

Beasley, who sat behind the Clippers' bench Thursday next to actress Penny Marshall, had a quick response when informed of Dunleavy's assessment.

"Hmm, I wouldn't say Rose," said the 6-foot-10 Beasley, who also was asked if watching NBA players such as Kobe Bryant in person gave him anydoubts about whether he could play at that level. "No, I can play with anybody."

Beasley also said he visited Thursday with USC freshman O.J. Mayo, who Wednesday announced he would leave school for the NBA. Beasley's 11th-seeded KansasState team knocked out Mayo's sixth-seeded USC squad, 80-67, in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Great advice Chase needs to stay in school

Taj is not getting any younger I think that he should enter the draft

chase ant going to be a top 10 pick next year if he stays in school he wont make the 1st round next year atleast he has a chance of going late 1st round thisyear.

Yeah, I hear what he's saying...

but this year wasn't supposed to be like last year...they'll be some kids that come up and take those lotto spots.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

chase ant going to be a top 10 pick next year if he stays in school he wont make the 1st round next year atleast he has a chance of going late 1st round this year.

alien.gif

If he has another solid season he'd be lottery fairlyeasily.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

i see a little gilbert arenas in oj

great scorer but playing the point guard position

Maybe, OJ plays better D then Agent Zero

Originally Posted by The Lowa

Yea but Gil had nothing like the pressure OJ is going to have.

And klove is making a big mistake
How? He's sitting firmly in the 10-15 range right now, maybe even a little higher...

His stock isn't going to get much higher than that.

Donte Greene is entering the draft but not immediately going to hire an agent. This is a bad idea for the young man he is not ready to play in the NBA. Heneeds to work on a lot of aspects of his game.I hope that he becomes a better pro then college player.

Trent Plaisted testing the waters
This dude better head back to college. I've never been impressed with his game. He needs more post moves. That up and under won't work inthe league.

Originally Posted by The Lowa

And he's got superior vision.

But, I don't know if he's got the explosive quicks/speed Gil has. Still to be seen.

^And yeah, Donte Greene needs to stay- he could be in trouble.

People seem to forget the fact that OJ is 6-5 he's the same hieght as Ray Allen... So if he's put at the 2 its not going to be that big of anadjustment for him

Back
Top Bottom