Early Entry NBA Draft Thread - Updated List

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

People seem to forget the fact that OJ is 6-5 he's the same hieght as Ray Allen... So if he's put at the 2 its not going to be that big of an adjustment for him
You really believe he is 6'5?

Its interesting he doesnt look it but you never know.
ohwell.gif

We will have to see how it plays out. Ray is a top flight player in the A. I think OJ will adjust well.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

chase ant going to be a top 10 pick next year if he stays in school he wont make the 1st round next year atleast he has a chance of going late 1st round this year.

alien.gif

If he has another solid season he'd be lottery fairly easily.
whats the stoneface for?? your the only zona fan that thinks he is any good. he is soft, plays NO D and only takes jump shots. sounds like MarcusWilliams to me and what round did he go in?

Originally Posted by dfresh244

chase ant going to be a top 10 pick next year if he stays in school he wont make the 1st round next year atleast he has a chance of going late 1st round this year.

alien.gif

If he has another solid season he'd be lottery fairly easily.
whats the stoneface for?? your the only zona fan that thinks he is any good. he is soft, plays NO D and only takes jump shots. sounds like Marcus Williams to me and what round did he go in?

I agree with all of your statements but comparing him to Marcus Williams is absurd. He is good. you don't average 17, 5, and 3 in the Pac-10 and be ascrub. Regardless of how "good" you think he is based on his potential alone he would easily go lottery if he has another solid season. the onlyplayers that off the top of my head would for sure go ahead of him are Derozan and Brandon Jennings.

Back
Top Bottom