DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

My definition speaks to my privilege, your privilege. You get the chance to do as you wish, control your own body. Women do not have that option, as they do not have equal protection under the law, nor proper representation through law.
You mean in regards to abortions? Or what are you referring to women don’t control their own body? If I get an erection on the subway I cannot simply have sexual inter course with any random woman I choose, they have control of that. Not that that’s something I would ever do but I’m just stating an obvious example

You mean in regards to abortions? Or what are you referring to women don’t control their own body? If I get an erection on the subway I cannot simply have sexual inter course with any random woman I choose, they have control of that. Not that that’s something I would ever do but I’m just stating an obvious example

Wait, what?!

marikomorose marikomorose come get this guy.

Dictionary definitions aren’t critical and extensive though and limited. They’re surface level. Most college courses aren’t teaching you dictionary detentions. That’s surface level thinking.
Keeping it a buck college is a facade and the entire education system and curriculum sucks. They are designed to keep people down and only achieve a certain level of success and thoughtfulness that the upper class will allow. If I’m an economic major why the **** would I have to take so many nonsensical courses before obtaining a degree?
with that said did just well enough to get my pell grant from school lol I ain’t care what they was talking about for the most part

On a surface level I'd agree, but we live in a male ruled society so indirectly we (men) reap the benefits of sexism & misogyny.
Maybe other men but I don’t reap those benefits. At least not that I know of. Please explain how I unknowingly benefit from being a man?

Wait, what?!

marikomorose marikomorose come get this guy.
EVdfzarXYAAU1ZL.jpeg
Maybe other men but I don’t reap those benefits. At least not that I know of. Please explain how I unknowingly benefit from being a man?
Like being able to freely go for stroll at night dolo w/o some creep doing creep **** no matter what u wear.

KHUFU KHUFU before you log off answer the question please, genuinely interested in what you mean when you say women don’t control their bodies, once again we have a different grasp on what that means

How would you feel if a man followed you down a dark street late at night?
It wouldn’t feel good obviously but just cuz someone walking in the same direction as me I don’t assume they’re following me. I’m usually never really in a rush so if I get that feeling possibly I’ll just stand with my back to a building and wait for the person to pass

:rofl: Hell of an example

Are you 12?

What kind of example is that.

Back
Top Bottom