DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

This site is like a poker table or nyc outdoor basketball court. You may see a woman play occasionally but for the most part it’s all men

when r u gonna call me or someone else on this site n-word?
I am still waiting on the link to my so called fake pictures. Apparently the only reason that I can be so big and muscular, is because I am also on steroids.

Last edited:
A woman on NT was the catalyst for Nike Finally releasing the Red October Yeezy 2's

All she did was mention it and Nike released them.... I'm not mentioning her SN

but if you want to comb through the RO thread you're welcome to HAHA

She mentioned it to someone at Nike and Viola that following week the RO's released

A woman on NT was the catalyst for Nike Finally releasing the Red October Yeezy 2's

All she did was mention it and Nike released them.... I'm not mentioning her SN

but if you want to comb through the RO thread you're welcome to HAHA

She mentioned it to someone at Nike and Viola that following week the RO's released
What point are you trying to make?

I know plenty of women 40+ with shoe collections. Especially women that were of age in the 80s and 90s when these shoes originally came out.

I know one who collection ****s on a lot of people. I know someone in her 50’s that all she collects are Jordan 1’s.

Ooo a bunch of NTers mad because they mamas are Karens..... :lol:
giphy.gif

Don't believe the hype on that mess....
domesticviolence.jpg

watch out for that domestic charge tho!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA!!!!!

Last edited:
The misogynist tone coming from many on this site is pretty clear. That and the fact that apparently, female users were chased off of this site. Do you think that more Women who are into sneakers should participate here? Or do you think that it should stay Woman free, in order to maintain the sanctity of supposed maleness?
You should ask the mods that question...

Back
Top Bottom