DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

p0pwg5tceru41.jpg

Try being a female pastor.
Try being a straight male in the fashion world.
Trying being a woman of color on wall St.
Try being a black man in corporate America.
All those examples will be viewed as an outsider invading a space not for them.

I had an idea for a fashion startup and got into the fashion community in Toronto and I totally felt alienated and unwelcomed.

It fits the description a specific type of white women the wallows in her privilege, they're the SWM's perfect counterpart.

Here's a Karen:

I get the definition a bit better with this example but I'm not seeing the misogyny or racism. If anything by being the counterpart to SWM sounds like its the other way around.

To me a Karen kinda like a Becky in that it describes a specific kind of person.

Last edited:
You are taking a systemic issue and making it a personal thing. Certain spaces were designed for certain sexes in America. And there is a sense of "invasion" when someone partakes in an activity not sexually prescribed by society to them. Modern PC culture has people running around trying to debate these issues as if they're isolated incidents of bigotry. It just how things were designed to be.

Try being a female pastor.
Try being a straight male in the fashion world.
Trying being a woman of color on wall St.
Try being a black man in corporate America.
All those examples will be viewed as an outsider invading a space not for them.
You know men dominate the fashion industry, and the for the most part the most popular male designers are straight right?

she picked the most karen thing to say.

This chick I met at my college dorms saw me browsing this site and signed up, 4got her screename though, We did go sneaker shopping together though, #Aztecs represent!🐱👤

I get the definition a bit better with this example but I'm not seeing the misogyny or racism. If anything by being the counterpart to SWM sounds like its the other way around.

To me a Karen kinda like a Becky in that it describes a specific kind of person.

Katie or Katherine as I call her was a "Karen"

Back
Top Bottom